Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Bodybuilding and Fitness Discussion > Over 50 and beyond.
User Name
Password

Old 01-06-2016, 09:17 PM   #31
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by bufbiker View Post
I've found at 59, soon to be sixty, if you've trained for forty plus years your diet can suck but with the right combo of peds you're going to gain anyway.
Come on now, YOU know gear doesn't mean shit to making gains and it's ALL about diet & nutrition mang! Hell I can put on 2lbs ew of mostly muscle for 20 weeks when eating right, with little or no peds at all.

I know, I know - but couldn't resist! I'm just an old sorry prick with a good memory, just slap me silly boss haha!
Old 01-08-2016, 07:02 AM   #32
bufbiker

I don't disagree with that except the peds are mandatory for those and even greater gains, depending on your body type. But CG was talking about being in contest shape. For me contest shape is something like the Michelin man. Also the 35-40 lbs was not all quality that a body builder wants. We both know that.
And besides my balls are sore already from this tren, mast, prop, win I've been on for nine days now. So don't bust them too hard. I want to lean out like you are, just shorter.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:55 AM   #33
clutchitalian

clutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of light
lmao the michelin man!!!!!
clutchitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 10:03 AM   #34
bufbiker

That's what my wife said I looked like at 270. I just looked at it as a shorter distance to push the weight between my belly and full extension.
Old 01-09-2016, 02:42 PM   #35
clutchitalian

clutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of light
lmfao fucking hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!
clutchitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 05:37 PM   #36
mrhtbd

mrhtbd has a spectacular aura aboutmrhtbd has a spectacular aura about
Michelin
mrhtbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 07:15 PM   #37
MindlessWork

MindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhtbd View Post
Michelin Man, ha! Lately I've become a Dunlop. With recouping my broken leg since February, my extra food has Don-lopped over my belt! Jeesh, there went the 34 waist. Bad time of year for that!
Don't fret, you'll be rarin to get back into the gym soon enough

Getting old sucks but doesn't mean not being able to enjoy the things we do
Old 05-15-2016, 03:16 PM   #38
mrhtbd

mrhtbd has a spectacular aura aboutmrhtbd has a spectacular aura about
One
mrhtbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 07:48 AM   #39
ketsugo
Vet

ketsugo is on a distinguished road
I been training diligent since I was child. 8-12 hours daily of marital art type since age 5, then age 12 I added weights, from age 12-30+ I trained completely Natty. Then for past 20 somewhat years I began AAS and HGH- I think I am healthier not sicker for it. AAS and Weights to enchance my health and delay aging. I got all my hair, washboard, 29 inch waiste I weigh 215 with 6 % BF just measured, Im stonger now then pre- spine reconstruction and youth ( pre 95) I couldnt do bent rows with 455 plus then - now I rep , tie 100 plate to do wide grip chins, I have to go to gym with 200 lb dumbells or doing rows or presses are wasted. My only complaint is my hair is gray and no matter how many years straight I do HGH it dont work on that LOL.Im single no kids and never date chicks over 30 - So Im good LOL
ketsugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 06:13 PM   #40
MindlessWork

MindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhtbd View Post
One thing I noticed is my shape hasn't changed much. Years of volume work have served me well.
At least you'll be a Goodyear

Keep lifting and don't ever sweat the small stuff!
Old 06-10-2016, 09:13 PM   #41
Rebel Yell
Vet

Rebel Yell will become famous soon enough
LOL I still get Alpha stare downs from 20-30 year old lil phuckers that want you to look at them because they feel they are in competition with you.
They have no idea I'm old enough to be their Dad and yet they throw down as if one of them snot noses.
I don't miss being young and stupid. I like knowing who I am, where I want to go and what I'm doing and still look young. Also I still get the winks form the waitresses. So to the gym I go.
I feel blessed.
Old 10-30-2016, 04:01 PM   #42
Augerdog
Vet

Augerdog has a spectacular aura aboutAugerdog has a spectacular aura about
Military pressing more than 20 somethings are squating
Augerdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 06:29 PM   #43
Acneman
Banned

Acneman will become famous soon enoughAcneman will become famous soon enough
i like being old enough to not work out because your shoulders are so fu**ed up that you cant even bench 100lbs and no one cares because you are old
Acneman is offline   Reply With Quote