Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 04-07-2018, 09:57 PM   #1
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
Marital Problems

I have a problem.

The problem is that my wife if 25 years...we’ll all she wants to do with me is phuck. That’s all we do anytime I’m home. Morning noon and night. Phuck phuck phuck and phuck some more.

Don’t get me wrong she’s hot as hell and fit as can be, but why won’t she talk to me. Sometimes I’d like to have a conversation but apparently I’m just some piece of meat to her.

And she won’t snuggle either. As soon as she gets off two or three times she either rolls over and goes to sleep, or puts her pants on and goes and makes something to eat. Is it too much to ask to snuggle me a minute?

Why doesn’t she want to snuggle and talk about my feelings? I tell her I have needs other than physical ones and she yells at me and hurts my feelings.

Sometimes I’ll dig in my heels and refuse to have sex until she talks with me a while. In those cases she usually makes me watch her play with herself, knowing I’ll have to give it to her then and will be without choices.

What should I do? Get a fat woman who’s interested in me?
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 10:08 PM   #2
Glycomann

Get a wig and get the plumbing changed.
Old 04-07-2018, 10:51 PM   #3
Dawgpound_Hank

Lol post tren & clomid talking Buckeye?

As you would say, this reminds me of.....uhhhmm....a mrhtbd post (without the fucking, of course).
Old 04-07-2018, 11:46 PM   #4
ozzy69
Assistant Admin

ozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud of
Cuddle?????

That’s how I know you’ve lost it. The darkness I fell in love with only cuddled strippers, waitresses, flight attendants, hair stylists, more strippers, maybe a random you met at a grocery store, or a random at an airport, do I need to continue?

BTW pumpkin we love these stories.
ozzy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 08:20 AM   #5
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Hahaha
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 04:15 PM   #6
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I never made it to five years with a wife or anyone else as far as that goes.
Old 04-09-2018, 08:19 AM   #7
Moto Ace
Vet

Moto Ace will become famous soon enoughMoto Ace will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post

As you would say, this reminds me of.....uhhhmm....a mrhtbd post (without the fucking, of course).

Same thing I was thinking CLOMID haha
Moto Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 08:24 AM   #8
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
I never made it to five years with a wife or anyone else as far as that goes.
Been engaged twice. No way. Current gf I’m with now of 17 years. I call her my fiancé, sometimes wife. Honestly, don’t know if I could ever get married. If I did, current one is def the one. She’s my whole life...

Darkness, I felt your pain with women before. Some are just not made to cuddle or be affectionate with. Other than that, they showed a lot of love but that was it. Never could get it. Hope it works out for you, bud...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 11:39 AM   #9
A1food4u

Have you tried talking to her while you Phuck? just tell her every sentence she gives you gets her another 5 strokes... if you don't like what she says then it goes into her mouth for 5... If she's condescending and nasty it goes in her arse for 5... problem solved buttercup....

I got yer back...
Old 04-09-2018, 06:56 PM   #10
TommyD

TommyD will become famous soon enough
I never thought I would say this to another guy but....shut her off. Make her ask you what the problem is, keep your johnson holstered and tell her.
TommyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 07:07 PM   #11
mrhtbd

mrhtbd has a spectacular aura aboutmrhtbd has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post

Ya, in 15 years of marriage we never “cuddled,” but she was so jealous of my pineapple plant she cut off the leaves! When I can home and saw her standing proudly over it I said, “Hey, look what the cat did,” then took our girls out for ice cream!” Don’t give in, wear it out! PS: I hear the ficus plant almost grows forever, that’ll really make her fume!
mrhtbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 07:25 PM   #12
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
I've been with mine 11 years, and I can't imagine my life without her. She's just so damn awesome in every way. We get along almost always. We never actually fight, just bicker at times. We do a lot together. I have more fun hanging with her than hanging out with some of my old buddies. A lot of them never changed their lifestyle from high school, so as much as I love them, it's just not the way I want to live. Made me realize why I choose to live like more of a loner. I have a few good close friends.

So Darkness is this a serious dilemma, or is this just for humor? I'm leaning towards the latter, but you have a way of writing comical things and sometimes it makes me wonder if you're serious or joking, or both?
Old 04-10-2018, 06:06 AM   #13
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by b52 View Post
I've been with mine 11 years, and I can't imagine my life without her. She's just so damn awesome in every way. We get along almost always. We never actually fight, just bicker at times. We do a lot together. I have more fun hanging with her than hanging out with some of my old buddies. A lot of them never changed their lifestyle from high school, so as much as I love them, it's just not the way I want to live. Made me realize why I choose to live like more of a loner. I have a few good close friends.

So Darkness is this a serious dilemma, or is this just for humor? I'm leaning towards the latter, but you have a way of writing comical things and sometimes it makes me wonder if you're serious or joking, or both?
I’m in the same boat as you
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 07:12 AM   #14
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
I've been with my wife longer than some of you have been alive. 34 years of marital bliss and blisters. I made a commitment, til death, and I intend to keep it. Until she gets tired of me. But so far so good, even with my "daughter" living with us. Just a whole new dimension of bull shot to deal with. But my wife is my wife. End of story.
D, up your aromasin, add some arimidex, tell your old lady to stay out of your test supply and in a couple of weeks you'll be getting your boots licked by a stripper named Candy.
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 09:00 AM   #15
b52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
I've been with my wife longer than some of you have been alive. 34 years of marital bliss and blisters. I made a commitment, til death, and I intend to keep it. Until she gets tired of me. But so far so good, even with my "daughter" living with us. Just a whole new dimension of bull shot to deal with. But my wife is my wife. End of story.
D, up your aromasin, add some arimidex, tell your old lady to stay out of your test supply and in a couple of weeks you'll be getting your boots licked by a stripper named Candy.
Grandpa?