• preist943
    VET
    • Apr 2018

in the old days mods were busy do mods really mod now lol

Comment

• A1food4u

Originally posted by preist943
      in the old days mods were busy do mods really mod now lol
      Well.. I'd say that on a site like this one where the members are all mature and on point there isn't much to mod except the occasional spammer or rogue asshole that needs to be corralled... other than that you pretty much hope someone posts a pic of their wife or girlfriend...lol
      Last edited by Roughrydr; 08-28-2018, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• Roughrydr
        • Oct 2017

Slight alteration.
        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• A1food4u

LOL... see what I did there.... that was a MOD opportunity and the challenge was met instantly ..

I like phucking sheep also.
          Last edited by Darkness; 08-28-2018, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• Darkness
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by A1food4u
            LOL... see what I did there.... that was a MOD opportunity and the challenge was met instantly ..

I like phucking sheep also.
            I’m surprised you admitted that. You’re still my friend though.

Comment

• MindlessWork
              • Aug 2011

Darkness is like an old friend alright as he throws shadows when he passes
              “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Darkness
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by MindlessWork
                Darkness is like an old friend alright as he throws shadows when he passes
                MW sup

Comment

• mrhtbd
                  • Apr 2015

Note: when Darkness extends a, “Hey,” I have found that to be a ray of sunshine...
                  On another note: I cannot remember ever being depressed! Concerned, consternated, acutely aware of restriction, yes, but depressed? No, I was born with very big and extremely broad shoulders and like a Thai on a moped hauling his goat herd, all I have ever sought for was “balance!”

Comment

• Dakota
                    VET
                    • Feb 2017

You gotta admit there is a lot of smiles digging through all the sarcasm, wit, self deprecation and good spirited jousting between the guys on this board. It definitely has a different flavor than boards of 15 plus years ago. Maybe there is something to that "maturity" thing I have been resisting all these years.
                    The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• mrhtbd
                      • Apr 2015

Phase IV: The Recovery

All is done. The set-up, challenge and discovery are in the works; in the past, motion; in process beyond alteration. Nothing more to add but bits and maybe pieces of paper. Get your photo; who cares at this stage? The demise is old beyond any reasonable healing perameter; it’s too late; beyond any reasonable recovery period. Forget it, you lost. What is the time? For you to get out quickly before whatever else breaks, because with this record, it’s not whether but when. Get out from under the yoke. The village needs water but your shoulders are narrow. Here’s a pencil, put that yoke down before you hurt yourself; not cut out for job, not your job; stop pretending to be someone else. Settle and move on... Phase IV: time for the Master to gather the reins, test, see what is left. This is what you do; what you’ve done; what you’re made for. The wheel reversed and the pressure had it’s last hurrah, but you’re old school now; been here before eons and eons, no-one else matters; recoil has happened, time the wheel starts rolling, the ever-present unstoppable wheel; turning; churning, passing into the fore; no turning back; embracing pain and surety; wanting to suffer and laughing through its false pretense; we are not numb, we have just passed through the threshold from limitation to the open road... I rode 20 minutes on the bike yesterday; it all came back; the ancient wisdom, deep, fathomed far into soul; begging for more. Yes: we in stage IV; the wound is set, share of infection gone; there is only power in motion...

Comment

• Darkness
                        • Apr 2011

This thread now reminds me of yesterday afternoon when I chased the seagull with the jet ski and it tried to shit on me.

Comment

• choke

Originally posted by mrhtbd
                          All is done. The set-up, challenge and discovery are in the works; in the past, motion; in process beyond alteration. Nothing more to add but bits and maybe pieces of paper. Get your photo; who cares at this stage? The demise is old beyond any reasonable healing perameter; it’s too late; beyond any reasonable recovery period. Forget it, you lost. What is the time? For you to get out quickly before whatever else breaks, because with this record, it’s not whether but when. Get out from under the yoke. The village needs water but your shoulders are narrow. Here’s a pencil, put that yoke down before you hurt yourself; not cut out for job, not your job; stop pretending to be someone else. Settle and move on... Phase IV: time for the Master to gather the reins, test, see what is left. This is what you do; what you’ve done; what you’re made for. The wheel reversed and the pressure had it’s last hurrah, but you’re old school now; been here before eons and eons, no-one else matters; recoil has happened, time the wheel starts rolling, the ever-present unstoppable wheel; turning; churning, passing into the fore; no turning back; embracing pain and surety; wanting to suffer and laughing through its false pretense; we are not numb, we have just passed through the threshold from limitation to the open road... I rode 20 minutes on the bike yesterday; it all came back; the ancient wisdom, deep, fathomed far into soul; begging for more. Yes: we in stage IV; the wound is set, share of infection gone; there is only power in motion...

Wha?

Comment

• Dakota
                            VET
                            • Feb 2017

Originally posted by choke

Wha?
                            Zactly.....
                            The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Dakota
                              Zactly.....
                              x3

Comment

• mrhtbd
                                • Apr 2015

That was an abstract for the book: “MrHtbd gets off ass and regains beach body by 60th Birthday!”

Comment

Working...