Clear All
  • White Knight 96

2 lbs in two days can't ask for much more

Comment

• Deacon
      Vet
      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by cjas
      I've got to try this stuff. I have a very hard time with food cravings. They kill me!! Can't wait to see your progress!

you will have 2 bottles by mid week
      Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
      "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• White Knight 96

Originally posted by Deacon
        you will have 2 bottles by mid week

Where's my free sample at ??

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

Hey if your giving it away .......... where is the line at ? ? ? ?

Comment

• Friscochick
            • May 2004

So i will weigh myself today.... I am noticing a little bloat... So we will see what my weight is. I have stuck to my diet but im feeling puffy in my stomach area... ugh

Comment

• Friscochick
              • May 2004

Update.

11/21 been on 1 week. Down one more pound. So, three pounds in 1 week.

Sides: I am experiencing a little stomach irritation (bloat).. going to keep going to see if it subsides.

Comment

• cjas
                • May 2006

Seems like your on the right track. Is the product taking away your appetite? Thanks for posting your progress.

Comment

• Friscochick
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by cjas
                  Seems like your on the right track. Is the product taking away your appetite? Thanks for posting your progress.

Of course love!!

It absolutely takes away your urge... THAT! it does for sure! For example, i have a HORRIBLEEEEE sweet tooth and i have really bad urges after lunch and dinner.. GIRL! with this stuff you have NO urges.. and it kind of messes with your head at first... cause you KNOW that you want chocolate after a meal but you just cant even get up the energy to get up and eat it.. You simply dont want anything. I, however have stuck to eating every 2 1/2 hours even though i cant even stand to eat... so my results are a little less rapid. Plus, these last 10 pounds have been SOO hard to take off.

I think for you... since you are dieting and nearing a show.. Your food cravings must be off the hook... this would certainly help with that!

Comment

• White Knight 96

Thanks for the info frisco, always good to get personal feedback on a product like this.

Keep it up 3 pounds in a week is pretty damn good

Comment

• Friscochick
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by DRveejay11
                      Side Effects and Maintenance

Side effects of this drug are known to include diarrhea, nausea and anxiety, this provoked a 15% drop out rate among participants in the trial. For most patients Rimonabant only remained effective for weight loss for up to about 34 weeks, though continuous use of the drug has been shown to maintain the weight loss.After ending their use of Rimonabant, most patients regained most of the weight they had lost.

Pub-Med was not very helpful as this drug is relatively new Still searching....

Thanks Drveejay.

Yea, it might just be me. I have anxiety issues already that cause my stomach to bloat. I was putting it out there just incase it was the Rimonabant. It might be me taking it with O.J. which has alot of acid in it already...

Who knows!! Im to high strung! THAT is my problem... Today.. So far so good. Maybe it's just me?

Comment

• Friscochick
                        • May 2004

After ending their use of Rimonabant, most patients regained most of the weight they had lost.

THAT is not positive! lol I hope these people are people that dont excercise and diet!!!! otherwise its worthless.

Comment

• liftsiron
                          Administrator
                          • Nov 2003

Side effects of this drug are known to include diarrhea, nausea and anxiety, this provoked a 15% drop out rate among participants in the trial. For most patients Rimonabant only remained effective for weight loss for up to about 34 weeks, though continuous use of the drug has been shown to maintain the weight loss.After ending their use of Rimonabant, most patients regained most of the weight they had lost.

Pub-Med was not very helpful as this drug is relatively new Still searching....

Weight gain is true with every weight loss drug, provided most people in studies return to old habits.
                          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• trex1

What time of day are you taking 10 mgs? Do the effects last all day or a few hours? If only a few hours is there any stimulant like effects that would interfere with sleep if taken later in the day?

Comment

• Friscochick
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by trex1
                              What time of day are you taking 10 mgs? Do the effects last all day or a few hours? If only a few hours is there any stimulant like effects that would interfere with sleep if taken later in the day?

I take in the A.M., Usually 7:30AM.

At first, the effects are STRONG... You do not want to eat. After a week or so it calms down but still helps with appetite.

There is no issue with sleep with me at all. I have taken late in the day on the wknd and no issues there.

Comment

• liftsiron
                                Administrator
                                • Nov 2003

Originally posted by trex1

That's a good question for optimal effect I have found it best to split the dose. I'm now taking 10mgs am and 7-8mgs pm.
                                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...