X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roc
    VET
    • Apr 2020

Super drol or anadrol

I’m a big oral guy and love my anadrol, and dbol and usually switch back and fourth from them. Was wondering if anyone has really ran superdrol on the heavy side with results, what were your dosages, did you like it better than drol or dbol??
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

Anadrol of the two for sure. Superdrol is really harsh but works really well.
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Q-BaLL
      VET
      • Apr 2004

A know of 2 guys that swore by Superdrol. I couldnt get past the second week due to extreme sides

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

I think that superdrol will give about 75% of the gains at 10mgs that you get from 50mgs of anadrol. Superdrol is often called the tren of orals. No bloat from superdrol.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• rocco-x
          Vet
          • Feb 2009

Tried to run sdrol a few times at just 10mg ed. Couldn't get a full week. My side hurt, always lethargic and killed my appetite. Anadrol is the lesser of 2 evils for me.

Comment

• warreng
            VET
            • Dec 2018

I just use Superdrol pre-workout, and I train maybe twice per week (albeit heavily). It gives you ood strength and a good "look" in the gym. On off days I might take just 25 mgs of anadrol, nothing major. Depending upon how well you tolerate orals you can possibly use both, although I would not do something crazy like 50 mgs of anadrol and 20 mgs of superdrol each and every day.

Comment

• Roc
              VET
              • Apr 2020

Thanks for the feedback guys!!

Comment

• HDH
                • Jun 2015

I prefer the look I get from Adrol compared to Sdrol, or any other oral for that matter.

Give the sdrol a try, it will give you a grainer look depending on BF%.

I just prefer the fuller look without without the bloaty look you can get from dbol depending on diet and retention.

Comment

• rocco-x
                  Vet
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by HDH
                  I prefer the look I get from Adrol compared to Sdrol, or any other oral for that matter.

Give the sdrol a try, it will give you a grainer look depending on BF%.

I just prefer the fuller look without without the bloaty look you can get from dbol depending on diet and retention.
                  Have you ever tried both at once? I've ran both at 25/25, even 25/20dbol and got great results. It was as if both cancelled out each other's sides but still got full benefits. Had no bloating from dbol but still gained the strength from both. Don't know if I'd do it now in my mid 50's, maybe lower doses if at all. Still love my anadrol tho lol.

Comment

• irish_2003
                    Vet
                    • Oct 2011

For me it's do I prefer heartburn in less than 2 weeks or less than 4?

Comment

Working...