X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrod
    • Jun 2010

I need this

Can I get some please

Topically applying human hair follicles with the longevity-associated compound rapamycin increases hair coloration capacity and prolongs hair growth duration time.
  • MindlessWork
    • Aug 2011

Ohh I'd love that too...pretty pwease!
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 12-30-2023, 07:40 PM.
    “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• ThorsBanhammer
      VET
      • Nov 2022

Thats crazy if it works

Comment

• MindlessWork
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by ThorsBanhammer
        Thats crazy if it works
        I'd kill to get my nice red-brown hair color back along with a bright red beard that I proudly had when I was young
        “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• rocco-x
          Vet
          • Feb 2009

Insane...I was just looking online last night on peptides that may have potential to help with graying hair. Last 20yrs I've just been coloring it as I've been going gray since my 20's. Now with a beard it does get to be a pain in the ass to try and keep both around the same color. Hair once a month, beard once a week. Now I'm leaving just a little salt and pepper look to it.

Comment

• MindlessWork
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by rocco-x
            Insane...I was just looking online last night on peptides that may have potential to help with graying hair. Last 20yrs I've just been coloring it as I've been going gray since my 20's. Now with a beard it does get to be a pain in the ass to try and keep both around the same color. Hair once a month, beard once a week. Now I'm leaving just a little salt and pepper look to it.
            My beard is almost totally white with just a few red hairs left and the hair on my head has already turned pretty dull salt and pepper. I'm about to turn 60 and time takes its toll.

I'd love to get some of this stuff if it's proven safe.

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

I wonder if m2 melanin peptide has effects on hair. I certainly got extremely dark skin from it. I used it for BB comps.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• MindlessWork
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by liftsiron
                I wonder if m2 melanin peptide has effects on hair. I certainly got extremely dark skin from it. I used it for BB comps.
                MT2 does darken hair a bit.

Comment

• Silntrunin
                  VET
                  • Mar 2023

I'm so used to just shaving my head of what little hair I would have I don't think I would even want to mess with something like that. lol

My beard is almost all gray when I grow one now as well and honestly I'm fine with it. We just getting old fellows. haha

Comment

• jrod
                    • Jun 2010

Any of you guys, that still have hair one your head, use any supplements or topical treatments/shampoos that actually thicken hair or help regrow?

Comment

Working...