• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ligirl

Kegel exercises

Kegel exercises will increase your vaginal strength

There are several benefits for a woman to exercise her vagina:
    This will...

.1..make it easier for you to reach orgasm.

.2..make your orgasms stronger/better as the muscles you're exercising are the same as used during orgasm.

.3..make your vagina more sensitive(you'll feel more). When squeezing you'll feel your partner much better inside. It will simply heighten your sexual satisfaction.

.4..prevent prolapse and incontinence.

.5..make childbirth easier and your muscles will regain more quickly after the birth.

6. For your boyfriend it will be a tremendous difference. You will get tighter. You can pull and squeeze your partner's penis.

7..You don't have to be nervous the first time you make love with a new partner, wondering what he will think of you as a sexual partner. You'll have better sexual self-confidence. You'll know that your present/future boyfriend/husband/lover won't be disappointed.

8.Men prefer women with a strong vagina (to many men it's more important that his lover has a strong vagina than having a perfect body). In some cultures women exercise their vaginal strength in order to help them keep their future/present husband.

9. The woman will get more control in bed. Many women enjoy that and think it's fun.

Many women begin to exercise after they have given birth to their first child(to regain tightness). Doctors recommend women to begin much earlier though (the earlier the better) in order to prevent prolapse and incontinence. As a plus they also get a(n even) better sex-life.

Note: It's important to continue to exercise and maintain the strength of the muscles as you grow older. At menopause, muscles may change and weaken. The stronger they are before this process begins, the better.

Your vaginal muscles may be out of tone(loose/weak) because of:
    * Neglect(you don't exercise)

* Pregnancies

* Overweight
  • DblDmnGd38

Great post!!! I do mine every day and I have to agree with all of the above

Comment

• Friscochick
      • May 2004

Originally posted by DblDmnGd38
      Great post!!! I do mine every day and I have to agree with all of the above

Great Post L

Comment

• IronBabe

nice post thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...