Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Journals and Member Photos > Training Journals
User Name
Password

Old 08-13-2012, 10:28 AM   #16
rjeezy209

rjeezy209 is on a distinguished road
!

!

Last edited by rjeezy209; 08-13-2012 at 10:36 AM.. Reason: !
rjeezy209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:34 AM   #17
rjeezy209

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_2003 View Post
cycling before ranger school is dumb...you're gonna lose everything and even lose what you had before...i went ranger class when it was still 4 phases (they dropped desert phase) and was 72 days...you kids have it too easy now...i went thru 94-4 weighing 145lbs and graduated at 123lbs just in time to go on lockdown for invasion of haiti...you said you're in NC so i'm assuming at bragg and in Division (1-505pir for me)...
congrats you went through ranger school before they dropped desert phase. and yes im at bragg, 1st bde 2-504 pir.
i don't think it's dumb at all to cycle before rs. All the guys do it before sf selection and rs. And make it through just fine.
It's my choice to do so. It's from now till nov, prc is jan, then rs is in feb. I'll be alright, and I know my body.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:16 PM   #18
rjeezy209

went ham today chest/tri's
first played full court baseketball for about an hour and ahalf
then hit barbell flatbench warmup set 50 with the bar
1X10reps 135lbs
1x10reps 185lbs
1x8reps 205lbs
1xe reps 225 lbs
incline
1x10 - 135lbs
1x10 -155lbs
1x8 - 175lbs
1x3 205

decline
1x10 185
2x10 205
1x6 225

dumbell flys
3x15 15lbs ( was pretty spent by then)

iso lateral chest press
3x15 1 45lb plate on each side.

tri's

skull crushers
3x10 olympic bar (45lb)
bar dips 3 sets of 25
3 sets tricep cable pushdowns (45,50,60)lbs
2x15 overhead dumbell extensions (45, 50 ,60) lbs
(super setted all of the above with 10reps of pushups)
finished, did 2 sets of burpees 25 reps
then abs
flutter kicks and crunches

finished with 1 mile 6:00 pace on treadmill
and sauana for 20 mins.

now a protein shake and a shower and some fooood
Old 08-13-2012, 06:45 PM   #19
BikerTrash
Vet

BikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to behold
So , Im gonna go out there on this one ,
Today the only Meat you ate was
5 slices of Turkey Bacon and a Chicken Breast ?
EAT more whole food and less Protien shakes...........What you ate all day is what I eat for breakfest most days .
The Best Quality Protiens your going to get are coming from Whole Foods ,and MEAT ...
Eat Fish , Tuna , Chicken breasts , Steak ,Turkey Burger etc etc .
Even when I am bulking I stay quite leaned out and I eat and eat and eat.......

I am a bit confused really of your over all goals ..... You want to build strength but not put on mass ?
Or you want to grow size and keep your cardio levels up and tone ?
BikerTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 07:49 PM   #20
stunner69
VET

stunner69 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjeezy209 View Post
congrats you went through ranger school before they dropped desert phase. and yes im at bragg, 1st bde 2-504 pir.
i don't think it's dumb at all to cycle before rs. All the guys do it before sf selection and rs. And make it through just fine.
It's my choice to do so. It's from now till nov, prc is jan, then rs is in feb. I'll be alright, and I know my body.
If ur gonna do it then make sure u cycle up until the morning u leave. I would load up on some test e or c ur last week befor leaving then pump in 3 mils in each but cheek the morning u leave. You will never make it if ur test levels start to drop too low in ur third week. I went to ranger school in 97 from the 82nd and this is what was handed down to me from a bunch of guys that went befor me.

All it takes, is all you got.

R.I.P IT
stunner69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:00 PM   #21
rjeezy209

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerTrash View Post
So , Im gonna go out there on this one ,
Today the only Meat you ate was
5 slices of Turkey Bacon and a Chicken Breast ?
EAT more whole food and less Protien shakes...........What you ate all day is what I eat for breakfest most days .
The Best Quality Protiens your going to get are coming from Whole Foods ,and MEAT ...
Eat Fish , Tuna , Chicken breasts , Steak ,Turkey Burger etc etc .
Even when I am bulking I stay quite leaned out and I eat and eat and eat.......

I am a bit confused really of your over all goals ..... You want to build strength but not put on mass ?
Or you want to grow size and keep your cardio levels up and tone ?
got it more whole foods and meets. that was just todays meal, gonna hit up the commessary tomorow go shopping
but yeah i got alot of tuna on deck, and lots of chicken breast in the freezer, i ended up doing 4 lemon chicken breast yellow right for dinner.

#1 goal is strength
mass is going to come with it im pretty sure,
i dont wanna tone, the way I LOOK, isnt what im worried about, its all about strength and endurance for me.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:04 PM   #22
rjeezy209

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunner69 View Post
If ur gonna do it then make sure u cycle up until the morning u leave. I would load up on some test e or c ur last week befor leaving then pump in 3 mils in each but cheek the morning u leave. You will never make it if ur test levels start to drop too low in ur third week. I went to ranger school in 97 from the 82nd and this is what was handed down to me from a bunch of guys that went befor me.
good shit man, i was going to do this cycle it would go till the end of october, then pct through novemeber, then prc and rc is jan/feb
so I would be 2ish 3 months out before it starts up. but thats some good avice.
you got any other tips for rs?
Old 08-14-2012, 06:02 AM   #23
Dawgpound_Hank

IMO bad timing for a cycle. You cycle now, your gonna be going thru the mind fuck of post cycle come January - losing alot of the muscle & strength you gained. Thats the LAST thing you want when needing to be mentally 110% for the hell to come of ranger training. Doing a cycle now is going to fuck your cardio all to hell also. Much respect to you for serving your country dude. Best of luck whatever you decide.
Old 08-14-2012, 08:33 AM   #24
rjeezy209

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
IMO bad timing for a cycle. You cycle now, your gonna be going thru the mind fuck of post cycle come January - losing alot of the muscle & strength you gained. Thats the LAST thing you want when needing to be mentally 110% for the hell to come of ranger training. Doing a cycle now is going to fuck your cardio all to hell also. Much respect to you for serving your country dude. Best of luck whatever you decide.
thanks buddy
Old 08-19-2012, 06:39 PM   #25
BikerTrash
Vet

BikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to behold
Hey Little Homie ,,,,,where you at ?
you doing alright ? Hows the run going ? Feeling the Dbols yet?
BikerTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:40 PM   #26
WidowMaker
Vet

WidowMaker has a spectacular aura aboutWidowMaker has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_2003 View Post
cycling before ranger school is dumb...you're gonna lose everything and even lose what you had before...i went ranger class when it was still 4 phases (they dropped desert phase) and was 72 days...you kids have it too easy now...i went thru 94-4 weighing 145lbs and graduated at 123lbs just in time to go on lockdown for invasion of haiti...you said you're in NC so i'm assuming at bragg and in Division (1-505pir for me)...
bump!
WidowMaker is offline   Reply With Quote