Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 09-24-2018, 02:44 PM   #1
ESTROGEN GUY
VET

ESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura about
IS STEROIDS FROM MARS? iT'S A FREAKIN MEDICATION

How bad are steroids compared to prescribed medcations

Everyday people are dying from blood thinners, dialysis potassium over load replacement, cholesterol medications, opioids over dose ect. All legally prescribed. Just look at the legal killers cigarettes, alcohol. But if you ever noticed STEROIDS USE IS ALWAYS DANGEROUS. I'm not here to say steroids can not harm you. I'm here to say the world wants to put steroid use in it's own class as BAD! Steroid, HGH is a medication just like ANY OTHER PRESCRIBED MEDICATION. Like anything if you don't do research, check blood work, while cycling it may cause some issues. I've had doctors write me for medications and see my levels elevation while on prescribed medication and not do anything. Once confronted they want to write me another medication to off set that, then another medication to off set that one. If it's not money in their pockets their going to continue to bad mouth steroids and blame your health issues on that. Bare in mind there are bad apples in every bunch. But if you take in moderation, track blood work and keep levels in safe range there is no way anyone can tell me Anabolic Steriods should be a control substance III or harm you. So for those who say steroid HGH will give you cancer and kill you. Remember your doctor are writing you scripts of medications that are far more dangerous then steroids. Even if you get your own labs their not hard to read. So you will know when to cut down, give blood or need PCT. I have a doctor but I can read and change my health plan based on my blood work. I don't need a degree. Take the time and learn what each medications do and be successful. Steroid are medication like any other medication stop letting the world brain wash us as if it is this monster and not a medication. The problems may lie in those fat congress men that don't want to work off our tax paying money in the gym. Instead they get jealous of guys who do A/S and look good. For some reason someone told them A/S is some magic pill and we are all cheaters because we cycle. To all the jealous boyfriends in the mall that I have walked by while you whispering to your girlfriends, (if I did steroids I could look like that to) Ha Ha, I'm not one to kick up dust, but NO YOU CAN'T! But while your trying to fill your girl's head with that weak jibber, she is dreaming about me

That was mean, but something I needed to get off my chest. In between prejudging we'd walk the malls and towns and that's all you hear. Sorry back to the topic below.

5 Common Medications That Can Kill

Dr. Sharon Orrange
Dr. Orrange is an Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine in the Division of Geriatric, Hospitalist and General Internal Medicine at the Keck School of Medicine of USC.
Posted on July 13, 2015
You probably already know that many prescriptions have side effects. Most are mild—annoying issues like nausea or sleepiness that are inconvenient at worst. Others, however, can be deadly.
A very small number of medications are responsible for the majority of adverse side effects and hospitalizations from harmful drug reactions. How bad are these drugs? Between 2007 to 2009, almost 100,000 patients older than 65 had emergency hospitalizations for dangerous drug reactions, and almost 20,000 people die from prescription drug overdoses annually.

Opioid painkillers like hydrocodone and Vicodin are the most common cause of overdoses. Our list, however, focuses on drugs that aren’t addictive and may not seem dangerous but can sometimes lead to hospitalizations, especially for seniors. All of these drugs have positive benefits and can save lives, but it’s important to take them correctly.
Here they are—GoodRx’s list of 5 medications with hidden dangers:
Warfarin (Coumadin). Warfarin led to a staggering 33% of hospitalizations for adverse drug events from 2007 to 2009. Warfarin is used as a blood thinner in people with artificial heart valves, clots in the leg, or atrial fibrillation. Unintentional overdoses of warfarin make the blood too thin and unable to clot, so bleeding is a well known complication. This blood thinner saves lives and protects you from stroke, but you must keep a close eye on your INR blood test.
Insulin. Insulin use in diabetics contributes to 14% of medication-related hospitalizations. Diabetics get into trouble with low blood sugars (hypoglycemia) from using too much insulin. The upside here is that the newer long-acting insulins like Lantus and Levemir carry less risk of dropping sugars.
Clopidogrel (Plavix). Used as a platelet inhibitor, Plavix is often taken along with aspirin and is intended to prevent harmful clots. People who have stent placement after angioplasty for coronary artery disease will take Plavix to prevent occlusion of those stents. That’s a good thing. The downside, however, is it leads to 13% of hospitalizations from adverse events. Bleeding into the brain and gastrointestinal bleeding (from the stomach or esophagus) are known risks of this medication.
Glipizide, glyburide, and the other oral diabetes medications called sulfonylureas. We don’t prescribe these nearly as often as we used to, which is a good thing. Most adverse events and hospitalizations are due to low blood sugars from these medications. What is scary is hypoglycemia related to sulfonylureas often occurs at night when you are sleeping and can’t pay attention to the warning signs. Newer diabetes medications (metformin and Januvia) do not lead to hypoglycemia.
NSAIDS (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) like ibuprofen (Motrin) and naproxen. NSAIDs also carry the risk of bleeding as an unwanted side effect, and can cause stomach and esophageal ulcers. Long term use has also been linked to increased risk of coronary artery disease.

Last edited by ESTROGEN GUY; 09-25-2018 at 01:03 PM..
ESTROGEN GUY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 05:58 PM   #2
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Amen, brother! Amen
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 02:54 PM   #3
theprince
Banned

theprince is on a distinguished road
Man I feel me and you would just be good friends.
theprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 03:01 PM   #4
A1food4u

another quality read...
Old 09-25-2018, 08:59 PM   #5
Dawgpound_Hank

Fuckin' A brotha! Backwards ass cocksuckas! Throw a mofo in the klink just bcoz he wants to get a lil' buff pfffttttttttt.
Old 09-26-2018, 10:38 AM   #6
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
On top of that weed is legal here. Bunch of burnouts behind the wheel. Encounter it everyday. People that use steroids to help with a physical personal goal are not degenerates or a menace to society like heroin addicts. We are not making anyone else bear the burden either. Idk why the stuff is in the same class as drugs like cocaine and heroin. Doesn't make sense.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote