Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > HGH, IGF-1, Insulin and Thyroid
User Name
Password

Old 12-11-2018, 06:34 PM   #1
ESTROGEN GUY
VET

ESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura about
HGH NUMBNESS, TINGLING, SWELLING IS NOT SO GREAT!

Hgh numbness and swelling is not so great

The numbness and swelling can be from too much HGH being used or abroad undergrounds doing other things to produce this effect. I will work on getting the name of this medication(s) and how to convert it in English before I proceed about this. This post is focus on too much growth naturally. But also to give one an idea that they should lower dose. When in doubt educate, (TRUSTNO1).Acromegaly Facts and Treatments

Your Guide To
Acromegaly Facts and Treatments
Causes
Symptoms
Getting a Diagnosis
Questions for Your Doctor
Treatment
Taking Care of Yourself
What to Expect
Getting Support
When you have acromegaly, your body makes too much growth hormone (GH). In children, GH stimulates growth and development. In adults, GH affects energy levels, muscle strength, bone health, and one's sense of well-being.
There are treatments for acromegaly, and every case is different. In most cases, it might be years before you notice symptoms.
Most people who get acromegaly are middle-aged. Children can have problems with too much growth hormone -- a condition called gigantism.
Causes
The most common cause is a pituitary adenoma, a noncancerous tumor that makes growth hormone from your pituitary gland. The pituitary gland is in the skull, just below the brain. It is part of your endocrine, or hormone system. Because of the tumor, your body makes too much growth hormone.
Once in a while, tumors in the pancreas, liver, or parts of the brain can cause acromegaly by producing higher levels of another hormone, called IGF-1, which causes the symptoms you see.
Symptoms
Changes happen slowly, sometimes over years. Your hands and feet are usually large. You might notice a change in your ring or shoe size, especially your shoe width.
ESTROGEN GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 08:53 PM   #2
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
I attribute gh to me feet growing. I always had rather small feet even for someone my height. After a few a couple of cycles with gh, one long one of about 8 months my shoe size went from 8 to 9 1/2.
Old 12-13-2018, 07:23 PM   #3
ESTROGEN GUY
VET

ESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura about
Same thing happen to me. I wear a size 16. I have to order shoes online or get to the store when they first come out. I know the feeling I got some height. So my feet don't look so big unless one stands next to me. Foot also got wide.
Old 12-13-2018, 08:21 PM   #4
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESTROGEN GUY View Post
Same thing happen to me. I wear a size 16. I have to order shoes online or get to the store when they first come out. I know the feeling I got some height. So my feet don't look so big unless one stands next to me. Foot also got wide.
16??!! My 11 feels so small now. I know a guy local who’s jaw had grown out of proportion from excessively long, high dosages of hgh...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 06:18 AM   #5
G21
VET

G21 will become famous soon enough
My feet went from 13-14, and hands grew too. All this on 4IU EOD of generics - wonder what the hell is going to happen on pharma when i try it LOL.
G21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 08:43 PM   #6
JohnnyB
vet

JohnnyB has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyB has a spectacular aura about
Hey guys it's been a while, so I am not sure if this info is still up to date. The Chinese HGH is 191 amino acids, where Humatrope and other USA made HGH is 192 aa. It could be that or maybe you are just to young to use it, I started using Humatrope about 12 years ago at 3iu ed, I am 63 now and have had no problems. I did stop for a few years because my new insurance raised the co-pay from $20.00 to $150.00, they now lowered it to $30.00. It's been about four months back on, with no unwanted side effects.

I also noticed that one site had Humatrope listed at 191aa with all the Chinese HGH and the insert I get with my says it's 192aa.
JohnnyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 09:20 PM   #7
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyB View Post

I also noticed that one site had Humatrope listed at 191aa with all the Chinese HGH and the insert I get with my says it's 192aa.
So what does this mean? I thought generics were 191aa and human grade are 192aa???
Old 12-20-2018, 04:15 AM   #8
Rot-Iron66

Rot-Iron66 is on a distinguished road
At 5' 6" I have size 11 shoes, its hard to push me over. : )
Rot-Iron66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 07:15 AM   #9
ESTROGEN GUY
VET

I posted on 192. I92 does nothing. If you can’t locate the article I posted on 192 I’ll find it or google 192 vs 191. Many gernics are 192. 192 is cheaper, you may get red welts, swelling near injection site (( important don’t confuse this with a bad injection. Where needle is on angle or bent). With most 192 there is visual signs. The worst case is your body will attack it’s sellf Striking an auto immune illness of some kind, like Guillian Barre Syndrome; GBS. Once you are aware of 192 attributes you will always know that someone scammed you and not giving you 192. Don’t confuse your gains from gear with growth gains. Anyone who
has really taken real growth can tell the diffence from 192. 99% of gernics give or take are produced by China and some from these websites that say they produce IGF1 LR3 and other similar products. For the few that have gotten real IGF1 LR3, you know how difficult it is to break down the powder protecting the IGF1LR3. Real IGF1-LR3 is not made to be taken by injection but by invitro and BAC water will work but the added solution preserving and protecting the IGF1-LR3 will be hard to break down. IGF1 the original produced by Pfizer to prevent acromstely disease. Pfizer is currently testing IGF1 LR3 a tiny few have been leaked out. I have not seen or tried the abroad IGF1 LR3 but I’m sure most are not selling real IGF1 LR3. Unless you can get the .02 % of real Study IGF1LR3 that has leaked your not getting the real product. Remember if it’s price is cheap it’s either not real, home made and produced without the public health and safety in mind. So if you don’t mind rolling the dice or Russian roulette 192 is your Go2 dude.

Last edited by ESTROGEN GUY; 02-09-2019 at 06:58 PM..
Old 01-24-2019, 10:25 PM   #10
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
At 5' 6" I have size 11 shoes, its hard to push me over. : )
Thanks for the belly laugh. That struck me as hysterical!
Old 01-27-2019, 01:46 PM   #11
Warhead14
Banned

Warhead14 will become famous soon enoughWarhead14 will become famous soon enough
Pharma Grade HGH is 191. That Chinese it is usually sold as 10 iu and its 5-6 of God knows what. Its total waste of money, save, buy the real and you can use far less.
Warhead14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 10:27 AM   #12
ESTROGEN GUY
VET

RIGHT ON

RIGHT ON WAR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhead14 View Post
Pharma Grade HGH is 191. That Chinese it is usually sold as 10 iu and its 5-6 of God knows what. Its total waste of money, save, buy the real and you can use far less.
Old 02-09-2019, 06:23 AM   #13
Big B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhead14 View Post
I understand why you say that but it doesn't keep me away from those grey tops...
Old 02-09-2019, 06:57 PM   #14
ESTROGEN GUY
VET

I TOTALLY RESPECT THAT

Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
I understand why you say that but it doesn't keep me away from those grey tops...
Old 03-10-2019, 07:59 PM   #15
JohnnyB
vet

JohnnyB has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyB has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
So what does this mean? I thought generics were 191aa and human grade are 192aa???
In short an extra aa, which causes antibodies to HGH. I re-read my insert from my Humatrope the description states that it is a 191aa. So what I said is reversed what you want is the 191aa, not 192aa.
JohnnyB is offline   Reply With Quote