Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Journals and Member Photos > Training Journals
User Name
Password

Old 08-17-2012, 05:40 PM   #16
mth498

mth498 is on a distinguished road
Yea when i was younger i started off by myself and not knowing how to workout properly, i would workout my whole body everyday but at the same time never did squats or deadlifting. Then some weeks i would only do arms but nothing else. I think this is why i would not say messed up my body, but made some weaker then others.

When i was 18 19 that is when i really got a good workout routine going. I would actually learn from going on the forums online and asking and looking at what others were doing.

When i was 16 i could curl up to 150lbs. My arms are my best body part. My Forearms are huge. I looked stupid when i was younger because my body was all out of shape. But my Legs were always naturally big. But with the help from you guys and others online i have come to really equal my body out. I think the only part that lags are my Calve muscles, they seem to get 1 size even when on gear they dont get to big.
mth498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:49 PM   #17
mth498

So far everything is going great.

I noticed with this cycle. My arms are getting really strong, i do not no if its from when i was younger and not knowing how to work out properly i would work just my arms and chest. And then when i got older i would do full body workouts every single day. But my arms have always been my strong point, and now are seriously stronger then ever.

I hit Chest and Biceps today. And i have to say i am alot stronger, this is going on about 3 weeks in now, and i am having a wonderful power cycle. I am cutting, but i have to give alot of credit to the Tren, it builds you up even on lower calorie diets. Plus im running clen/t3 and its not eating muscle at all. Not that i have notice, but i just look and feel overall alot better.

Side effects. I have had periods of the day over the weekend where i felt hot. Most of the time, it is just alot of sweting and tiredness. No other side effect problems at all. I figured i would maybe lose some hair or get acne. But nothing at all.

My diet has been on key, i will update the weight loss at the end of each week, no real point on doing it daily. But im staying at the same weight sense that first week of fat loss, but at the same time i look way more vascular and look like i lost alot of fat.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:06 PM   #18
mth498

Heading towards the end of week 3 and i am down 13lbs of Body Fat. I just wanted to post this update. The fat loss is coming due to the Kalpa Clenbuterol and T3. T3 i will continue but the clen i have to come off the following week, but i plan to continue running it towards the end of the cycle aswell.

My diet is on check i eat the same everyday. Week 5 i will lower the cals a bit to continue this cut.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:05 PM   #19
mth498

Soreness - No soreness after the first week its been nothing at all to even mention.
Injections - No pip. But i injected the last 2 times, i could smell it, as if i had it in my nose, strange feeling, maybe due to slowly pulling the pin out.

Gain in strentgh. 5Im Gains have pretty much been the same, but week 6 i will train with heavier weights, i have not yet due to the first weeks drastic gains, i do not want to hurt my tendons, or have muscles tears.

Gain in weight. Still leaning out, but not gains, i feel like if i lost more fat, but gained more muscle. I will have to get my body fat checked to no exactly.

Weight loss sitting at 15lbs in total of fat/water.
Side effects, they have deminished alot, everything but the swets are bad, but other then that nothing else. I guess i could mention the vivid crazy dreams but that dont bother me lol, its actually nice to have them crazy dreams, entertaining if ya ask me. I will post a story about the one i had last night.

curling 200lbs with a bar.
Squats 300lbs.
Deadlifts are at 600lbs.
Old 08-31-2012, 04:14 PM   #20
mth498

So i hit my back today. Dame what a workout. I think today i could of went up with gains on my deadlift, next friday i will see how much more i can take. But today after hitting my traps, the were swollen, got a huge pump in them and they are bigger then they have ever been. I got a extra 2 sets in for them.

i am thinking about maybe upping the dose of the tren and test but i dont no if i should sense everythings been fine. Any thoughts?
Old 09-02-2012, 11:43 AM   #21
Jumperz
Vet

Jumperz has a spectacular aura aboutJumperz has a spectacular aura about
If I remember your on 750 test and 600 tren? That should be plenty.

The tren sides will slowly get worse the more your into cycle.
Ever thought of lowering test to 600? Or you happy at 750 man?
Jumperz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:37 PM   #22
mth498

Honestly at 500mg of test thats what i usually always run. And i get plenty from that, but i hear alot of people talking 750 is a sweet spot for them. So i gave it a shot But yea i think im going to lower the test. I have run tren only cycle and high tren low test p cycle in the past. And had great results and really all the same sides i listed above.

So yea i will give that a try, somtimes less is more. Johnboy ill let you no how this works out.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:37 PM   #23
mth498

So today, for breakfast i was feeling real hungry. So i had a large Steak, along with 12 egg whites and 4 yolks. Dame did it hit the spot, i call that my cheat meal, not so much a cheat but somthing that is real satisfying. The mix of egg yolk and steak is amazing. The whites just fill you up. So high protein, low carb, low fat.

Hitting the gym in a few minutes and will update you on the gains i make today. Going to test my power today, see what kind of gains i made.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:59 PM   #24
mth498

So today. I feel kind of shitty and dont want to eat as much. Im not sick but i just feel run down. So today for Breakfast, lunch Dinner. Its going to be Chicken, eggs and a half cup brown rice and veggies all mixed together. I think i might start making my food each weekend and get it done for the week in adavanced.

Stats to start off the week.
Body weight. 235lbs Started at 260lbs. Probley around 14% body fat. Want to get down to 220lbs 10 11& bf.

My wrist have been bothering me, picking a pair of wrist straps up tonight to help me. I just do not want to injure myself.

Curling - 150lbs.
Deadlifting - 700lbs
Leg Press - 1400lbs
Bench - 250lbs

My numbers are up and down do to wrist problems, the more stress on my wrist the less im able to do the exerise. May be taking a week off if the problem continues.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:09 AM   #25
Dawgpound_Hank

Thats a wicked dead bro! Are you using a straight bar for your curls? If so, thats famous for causing wrist pain - try switching to EZ bar or db's for awhile. Good log - keep up the good work.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:12 AM   #26
Dawgpound_Hank

I just noticed you put 100 lbs on your dead in 10 days. Or are you comparing doing reps vs a single max?
Old 09-14-2012, 05:21 PM   #27
mth498

Dawgpound, o man you are a friggn lifesaver. I switched from using the EZ bar to the Straight bar that is used for benching. That makes alot of sense. Thank you man, i am so happy to have this fixed, and now no wth was causing the problem.

My Deadlifts i do from the ground and i try to do 5 to 10 reps. This week i wanted to see how much i gained in power, because at the beggining i did not think about the injurys i could suffer from going heavy to fast. So thats why it seems like i went up 100lbs. I probley will say i went up 40 to 60. I just made sure i went slow with gains and kept going slow during the first few weeks of this cycle to make sure i did not tear.

I will have to test my 1 rep max.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:23 PM   #28
mth498

Body feeling run down. So today i did 2 sessions of cardio 250 calories each session, this was just to keep my body going.

Breakfast. 10 Egg whites, and 1/2 cup of uncooked oats.
Snack - Protein Shake.
Lunch - Large Steak, with 2 eggs and Vegies. 1/2 cup brown rice.
Snack - 1 cup of Almonds, Apple with peanut butter.
Dinner - 6 ounces of chicken, 1 Cup string beans, Half a sweet Potato.

Now im just relaxing, and just trying to get my energy back up. Ihis weekend should do me good. Going to do cardio first thing in the morning, then rest for the rest of the weekend. Watch some football. Plan on grilling alot of chicken, and steak up. Going to make all my meals on sunday night, so that this week i do not have to worry about cooking. 4 medium size containers 2 with steak 2 with chicken. 2 protein shakes. Fruits and vegetable will be added daily.

Will try to take some photos of all the meals.
Old 09-15-2012, 12:17 AM   #29
Dawgpound_Hank

I used the Olympic bar for heavy curls for many years - when I hit 34, I had to switch to EZ bcoz straight bar taking a toll on the wrists. Glad that helped you. Hey no need to go for a max single - no need to possibly injure yourself. However, why don't you post the reps also when you post a weight, like 600 x 10, 700 x 5, etc. Btw, you pulled 600 x 10 and 700 x 5? If so, fucking propz dude!
Old 09-18-2012, 05:28 PM   #30
CK

Ck labs

This looks great. I would add in 600mg of equipoise a week to help with the appetite. I can eat all day long when on EQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mth498 View Post
Week 1-12 Test Enanthate 750mg
Week 1-10 Tren Enanthate 500mg

T3
Day 1-2: none
Day 3-6: 25mcg
Day 7-10: 50mcg
Day 11-13: 75mcg
Day 14-17: 100mcg
Day 18-21: 125mcg
Day 22-25: 100mcg
Day 26-29: 75mcg
Day 30-33: 50mcg
Day 34-37: 25mcg
Day 38-45: 12.5mcg

Clen

Day 1-3 40mcg
Day 4-9 80mcg
Day10-15 60mcg
Day15 - 21 40mcg

Post my diet up tomorow. Will also post my workout routine and Stats. I am hopeing to loose around 5% body fat and Get lean. My diet is most important i will be running high, protein, medium to low carbs and low fat.