Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 12-26-2017, 02:10 PM   #1
Acneman
Banned

Acneman will become famous soon enoughAcneman will become famous soon enough
when kodi doesn't work

you might be aware of Kodi the free video streaming app that has everything.

you might also be aware that due to cease and desist letters and other troubles that its performance is spotty lately.

there is plenty of info out there with new builds and alternatives to kodi like terrarium but they are all vulnerable to being shut down.

but the source of the videos have not even been hasseled. when you search for a source on kodi you will see putlocker, openload etc dozens of sources for the videos.

well the point is they are out there and you can find them without kodi or any other helper app.

for instance a very popular source is 123movies. you can find there website and search for the videos you want from them like the great quality Blade Runner 2049 that came out today on these sites
https://123movieshub.to/film/blade-r...tml?ep=1051399

or Happy from the syfy channel
https://123movieshub.to/film/happy-s...tml?ep=1123841

here is putlocker with the brand new movie Bright

https://putlockerss.cc/watch/bright.html

the point is every one of those sources has there own site that you can use without kodi to see the latest movies and tv shows for free. all kodi does (if it is updated regularly) is search these sites for you.

good luck.
Acneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 02:14 PM   #2
Acneman
Banned

oh and blade runner fans that have not watched the movie yet it is recommended you watch these youtube prequels before hand as some things that make you go what the hell just happened or what the hell are they talkin about are explained there. they were made by the movie company and they recommend you watch them first as well

https://www.google.com/search?q=blad...hrome&ie=UTF-8

you can watch all of them in order here less than 30 min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmLUqj4kBoE

Last edited by Acneman; 12-26-2017 at 02:35 PM..
Old 12-26-2017, 10:12 PM   #3
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
Nice post thanks
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 09:45 AM   #4
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Yes, thanks. Ive had better luck since i switched from covenant to Elysium as the operating sysrem.
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 02:00 PM   #5
A1food4u

Good to know... Thanks
Old 12-28-2017, 11:39 AM   #6
Friggemall

Thanks..this kodi is becoming a bigger pain than it is worth. I can't get much of anything to load up any more.
Old 12-29-2017, 10:50 PM   #7
TheMuscleMan
Vet

TheMuscleMan has a spectacular aura aboutTheMuscleMan has a spectacular aura aboutTheMuscleMan has a spectacular aura about
Try terrarium tv, much better than kodi

Thanks
TMM
Old 12-30-2017, 12:35 AM   #8
Acneman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMuscleMan View Post
Try terrarium tv, much better than kodi

Thanks
TMM
i havent tried it since i upgraded my internet but when i had slow internet terrarium was not that good. the main thing i did not like was if you tried a source and it did not work you had to search for sources over and over again
Old 12-31-2017, 01:56 PM   #9
TheMuscleMan
Vet

TheMuscleMan has a spectacular aura aboutTheMuscleMan has a spectacular aura aboutTheMuscleMan has a spectacular aura about
Hmmm, my internet is 100 so speed isn't an issue but before the company came out with 100 it was 60 and ny terrarium worked fine still. I don't think I understand what your talking about searching for sources over and over on terrarium. When I click a show or movie the overview comes up then I hit play and it searches for sources and it brings up sometimes a whole list of them, estream, Da clips, mov, vidzi, etc... if I click one and it don't work I either get a can't play this link message or the spinner thing just goes for a very long time in which I hit back and it takes me back to that source list that came up before and I just click a different link, I don't have to have it run a whole search again the list is already there to just choose another.

Thanks
TMM
Old 12-11-2018, 04:41 AM   #10
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Any new upgrades today? Something that streams movies and shows well...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote