Old school cycle - what ya think?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Old school cycle - what ya think?

I'm thinking of running this just to try it wtf. Ive never ran primo before, and always ran test as my base - it's always been the highest. So now that I know where some good primo is (don't ask - I won't tell), I'm thinking of this for shits n giggles:

week 1 - 10: primo e - 450mg ew
    week 1 - 10: deca - 250mg ew
    week 1 - 4: dbol - 25-50mg ed (will play it by feel)
    week 1 - 12: test e - 150mg ew

I believe this cycle is pretty friggin' anabolic/low androgenic iirc right?

Will this cycle give me 22 1/2" guns with a mountainous bicep peak like Arnold?
    Last edited by Guest; 08-08-2018, 09:44 PM.
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

No, not 22. Probably 25" guns.
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• chicken_hawk
      VET
      • May 2018

I like it. I am a huge fan of primo and Deca/dbol has always been a winner.

Hawk

Comment

• Big B
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by chicken_hawk
        I like it. I am a huge fan of primo and Deca/dbol has always been a winner.

Hawk
        Huge fan of primo too but needs to run longer than 10 weeks. I run it least 18-20wks. Start seeing results by week 10-12 but the results is continuing after that...

Comment

• Dakota
          VET
          • Feb 2017

I would bump up the amount of primo and run it longer. The only time I have ever felt that primo did anything for me, I ran it at 800mg/wk and as a rule I use light cycles, usually about 450 to 650 total mg.
          The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Big B
            Banned
            • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Dakota
            I would bump up the amount of primo and run it longer. The only time I have ever felt that primo did anything for me, I ran it at 800mg/wk and as a rule I use light cycles, usually about 450 to 650 total mg.
            Same here but primo is an exception for me. It's a very mild compound. I like 600 but 800 is better and 1000 is even more better..

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

I would bump up the test to at least 250mgs/wks and run 18-20 weeks at the least.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Darkness
                • Apr 2011

If you’ve never used primo before I’d run it a long time with test base only so you can learn exactly what it does for you.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                  • Apr 2006

IMO, I think having the Primo mixed in with Dbol and Deca will cause it to get overshadowed. IMO, Primo is best on a maintenance or sub-maintenance diet while cutting. I don't think you will feel much from it with those other stronger compounds in the mix. I like the idea or running it a few more weeks at a slightly higher dose.

Comment

• liftsiron
                    Administrator
                    • Nov 2003

I get good results from primo e at 400-600mgs/week with test when cutting.
                    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Big B
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
                      IMO, I think having the Primo mixed in with Dbol and Deca will cause it to get overshadowed. IMO, Primo is best on a maintenance or sub-maintenance diet while cutting. I don't think you will feel much from it with those other stronger compounds in the mix. I like the idea or running it a few more weeks at a slightly higher dose.
                      Agree but dbol only be on short period of time and deca will not produce much more results, if any, once primo kicks in as far of seeing the progress from it. It needs to be ran longer than 10 weeks tho...

Comment

• Big B
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by liftsiron
                        I get good results from primo e at 400-600mgs/week with test when cutting.
                        Awesome results. Nothing drastic but over time def see the benefits of primo...

Comment

• b52
                          • Oct 2006

I ordered primo one time and one time only and it never came. So I haven't ordered it since. Also seems expensive, and a lot of guys say it's weak.

Comment

• GFKINGKONG
                            VET
                            • Mar 2018

One of the best cycles I ever ran was simply 1g of primo a week for 10 weeks. Felt amazing on it!
                            That's What She said

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I decided to put that cycle on the back burner with fall/winter coming.

Comment

Working...