Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

Provide feedback on Tren idea

What do you guys think of running a low dose of both Tren e and Tren a in the same cycle at the same time? Like maybe 150 EW of each along with test and mast.
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

I'm doing prop and cyp so go for it and see how it works.

Comment

• Dakota
      VET
      • Feb 2017

I think you should be our guinea pig. Why not? Sust is different esters.
      The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Glycomann

Depends on how you handle Tren E really. Also depends if you want to be forced to take a sensitivity class at work anytime soon.

Comment

• A1food4u

curious question then, with the difference in half lives how much do you think you have floating in week 2-4-6?

And then do you need to ramp mast so that it gives you balance with the growing level of tren present?

Comment

• Darkness
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Dakota
            I think you should be our guinea pig. Why not? Sust is different esters.
            That’s the answer I was looking for. Haha I got my hall pass end of thread

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Glycomann
              Depends on how you handle Tren E really. Also depends if you want to be forced to take a sensitivity class at work anytime soon.
              Yea that’s the question. You remember several years back 2010 I think when I did my first tren cycle? I chased the neighbor into the garage and had more sides. Worst of all I was hat shit crazy for a couple months after I came off. I was kinda hoping maybe the low dose of the E would resolve or minimize that, while providing a bridge for the shots of A I would miss from traveling (might be 3-4 days here and there).

Does this make sense or am I rescuing a bad idea?

Comment

• Darkness
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by A1food4u
                curious question then, with the difference in half lives how much do you think you have floating in week 2-4-6?

And then do you need to ramp mast so that it gives you balance with the growing level of tren present?
                I don’t know about the complexities of the ester stacking. I would probably keep it simple and add an identical amount of both mast e and mast p. I think

Comment

• Dakota
                  VET
                  • Feb 2017

You think that Tren continues to make you angry and rage after coming off? Maybe that is my problem. I have been going of on everybody and I have been off for 3 weeks. After I blow, I think "where the hell did that come from"? I recently told a long time client to go fuck himself, and almost torn the head of a dishwasher repairman, and worse that that I have an engagement ring sitting in a drawer and an empty closet upstairs. The combination of her starting menopause at 47 and me constantly being in "warrior mode" as she put it, was too much lately. She is an absolutely awesome woman. I am going to hate life if we don't work this out. This is a never ever gonna do better type of girls. Good looking, and has become an ANYTHING you want girl in bed. Kind, thoughtful and has an awesome job. Maybe I should be taking a lot more responsibility for the breakup.
                  The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Darkness
                    Yea that’s the question. You remember several years back 2010 I think when I did my first tren cycle? I chased the neighbor into the garage and had more sides. Worst of all I was hat shit crazy for a couple months after I came off. I was kinda hoping maybe the low dose of the E would resolve or minimize that, while providing a bridge for the shots of A I would miss from traveling (might be 3-4 days here and there).

Does this make sense or am I rescuing a bad idea?
                    I think it would be more comfortable to do a base of Tren Hex and pop in Tren Ace 3 days a week like on chest, back and leg days. Tren He is Tren E without the side effects. Much better drug. No reason to phuck yurself up when thre is a better option.

Comment

• Darkness
                      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Glycomann
                      I think it would be more comfortable to do a base of Tren Hex and pop in Tren Ace 3 days a week like on chest, back and leg days. Tren He is Tren E without the side effects. Much better drug. No reason to phuck yurself up when thre is a better option.
                      Got it. great suggestion. I’ll build that idea into the sinister plan.

Comment

• Darkness
                        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Dakota
                        You think that Tren continues to make you angry and rage after coming off? Maybe that is my problem. I have been going of on everybody and I have been off for 3 weeks. After I blow, I think "where the hell did that come from"? I recently told a long time client to go fuck himself, and almost torn the head of a dishwasher repairman, and worse that that I have an engagement ring sitting in a drawer and an empty closet upstairs. The combination of her starting menopause at 47 and me constantly being in "warrior mode" as she put it, was too much lately. She is an absolutely awesome woman. I am going to hate life if we don't work this out. This is a never ever gonna do better type of girls. Good looking, and has become an ANYTHING you want girl in bed. Kind, thoughtful and has an awesome job. Maybe I should be taking a lot more responsibility for the breakup.
                        My friend:

Yes tren leaves behind certain metabolites for a period of weeks or months after cessation of use. I can look up the exact chemical that floats around if you need me to. It’s like trenbolone-phuck-your-headenate. Or similar compound. Anyhow I’m being serious.... tren really leaves behind this metabolite, and I think the biggest issue is that while using it most of our brains release very high levels of dopamine. Like as if we are snorting coke. Then after we are done and come off, our dopamine levels are suppressed. This results in us being somewhat depressed. And that is a temporary condition that can lead to all kinds of permanent relationship problems. My doctor is an asset expert and he swears tren works like this.

The best tren advice I’ve ever given and received is while one it (and after it) “don’t take yourself too damn seriously”.

I fact I was on the phone with glycomann about 2 weeks ago telling him how I was gonna burn my life to the ground. He asked “how long since tren cycle?” I said two weeks. He laughed and told me to knock it off until I was sane. Lol. I listened.

None of my business, but if you have the keeper you thought you did, you might want to consider your part in all of this, and even if she piled on, what sent the ball rolling. Then gather your humility and patch it up if she’s all that. I would.

Comment

• Bicepts101
                          VET
                          • Apr 2018

I've thought of doing the same thing thinking in some weird way it might help with sides. I get very little sides from tren e but ace seems to do a lot of damage. Once i use what I have left I'm done with ace

Comment

• Bicepts101
                            VET
                            • Apr 2018

I was also listening to some secrete steroid dealer from a few years ago that was apparently supplying quit a few pros before he got busted. He said a lot of the sides from tren are most likely because the ug labs are cooking it at too high of a heat. He said it should be the color of the carrier oil not a dark brown. He was on nick trigili podcast about 5 months ago. Pretty cool stuff. Search for drug confessions nick trigili on u tube

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Bicepts101
                              I was also listening to some secrete steroid dealer from a few years ago that was apparently supplying quit a few pros before he got busted. He said a lot of the sides from tren are most likely because the ug labs are cooking it at too high of a heat. He said it should be the color of the carrier oil not a dark brown. He was on nick trigili podcast about 5 months ago. Pretty cool stuff. Search for drug confessions nick trigili on u tube
                              I heard that one. It does oxidize easily. Just hit it with UV light and it oxidizes. The way he described how to compound it would protect it. In addition it should be protected from light during the process and at all times. Probably better to place it in dark glass vials but people would think the color is being hidden. The powder will always be somewhat yellow but probably the deeper yellow it is the more degraded.

Comment

Working...