• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Darkness
    My friend:

Yes tren leaves behind certain metabolites for a period of weeks or months after cessation of use. I can look up the exact chemical that floats around if you need me to. It’s like trenbolone-phuck-your-headenate. Or similar compound. Anyhow I’m being serious.... tren really leaves behind this metabolite, and I think the biggest issue is that while using it most of our brains release very high levels of dopamine. Like as if we are snorting coke. Then after we are done and come off, our dopamine levels are suppressed. This results in us being somewhat depressed. And that is a temporary condition that can lead to all kinds of permanent relationship problems. My doctor is an asset expert and he swears tren works like this.

The best tren advice I’ve ever given and received is while one it (and after it) “don’t take yourself too damn seriously”.

I fact I was on the phone with glycomann about 2 weeks ago telling him how I was gonna burn my life to the ground. He asked “how long since tren cycle?” I said two weeks. He laughed and told me to knock it off until I was sane. Lol. I listened.

None of my business, but if you have the keeper you thought you did, you might want to consider your part in all of this, and even if she piled on, what sent the ball rolling. Then gather your humility and patch it up if she’s all that. I would.
    Sound thinking brother.

Thanks for the info. It makes more sense now. I tried to manage my intensity while on but once I ended I didn't give it the attention and it showed. I love the strength gains but definitely not worth it for me.

I think it is time to humble myself and make things right. Hopefully, it is still repairable. We have never had so much as a real heated argument. In general she treats me like a prince. Tren attitude and a soft personality just don't mix well. She hates the intensity. The look on her face when I went off on the repair guy was telling. Add that to a ton of business and personal related issues and it is a recipe for trouble.

Seeing her this afternoon, wish me luck.
    Last edited by Dakota; 10-28-2018, 10:28 AM.
    The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Warhead14
      Banned
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Darkness
      What do you guys think of running a low dose of both Tren e and Tren a in the same cycle at the same time? Like maybe 150 EW of each along with test and mast.
      I think pain has no memory and you are playing with fire...

Comment

• Glycomann

Me and tren... not a good mix. On the other hand there are some folks in my life that need a serious high intensity, spit flying, veins in forehead talking to.

Comment

• Jolter
          VET
          • Sep 2018

It would be great i was pinning around 75mg tren ace and 100 tren e monday , Wednesday and friday with 250 mf sustanon and 200mg master e
          It was a great combo because u have ran tren ace and tren e.
          And it us like npp and deca you get diffrent results from using different esters

Comment

• Darkness
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Jolter
            It would be great i was pinning around 75mg tren ace and 100 tren e monday , Wednesday and friday with 250 mf sustanon and 200mg master e
            It was a great combo because u have ran tren ace and tren e.
            And it us like npp and deca you get diffrent results from using different esters
            Thanks for th experience sir. Good to know. I’m thinking similar but lower dose will probably do me just fine.

Comment

• Roughrydr
              • Oct 2017

Get some valium from your Dr to take the edge off.
              OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

Working...