Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

I understand Darkness' point of view but I think 20 or 30 for just 4 weeks is a waste of time. By the time the effects really kick in he will be coming off. I am generally a very strong advocate of lose dose cycles but 50/day is only 350 mg a week. That is really nothing if it shuts down natural production, that is trading winny for natural test. Pointless. If you are seeking athletic enhancement I would go 50 for 6 weeks and realize that you are not going to have much if any permanent benefit. Especially if you do not push yourself much harder than you are already training. Gear allows you to recover faster so you can train harder, it is not a magic bean.
    The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• synaptik
      • Nov 2018

Originally posted by Dakota
      I understand Darkness' point of view but I think 20 or 30 for just 4 weeks is a waste of time. By the time the effects really kick in he will be coming off. I am generally a very strong advocate of lose dose cycles but 50/day is only 350 mg a week. That is really nothing if it shuts down natural production, that is trading winny for natural test. Pointless. If you are seeking athletic enhancement I would go 50 for 6 weeks and realize that you are not going to have much if any permanent benefit. Especially if you do not push yourself much harder than you are already training. Gear allows you to recover faster so you can train harder, it is not a magic bean.
      I suspect it varies from person to person significantly, but I've read many accounts where strength gains kick in after 1-2 weeks.

Definitely will be training hard while on cycle. As far as ultimate gains go, I would be more than happy if this experiment gives me the ability to do 5-8 reps of bench press at 225 pounds; currently, I can only do 1 rep at this weight. (I'm not myopically obsessed with this particular exercise, but it's a good example.)

Comment

• Roughrydr
        • Oct 2017

Orals do kick in much faster than injectables with the exception of prop esters. I think 4 weeks would be a nice run. Your doses are on the low end. I see no need for that nova since as I stated earlier winstrol has some ai properties and is not prone to aromitization.
        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by synaptik
          I suspect it varies from person to person significantly, but I've read many accounts where strength gains kick in after 1-2 weeks.

Definitely will be training hard while on cycle. As far as ultimate gains go, I would be more than happy if this experiment gives me the ability to do 5-8 reps of bench press at 225 pounds; currently, I can only do 1 rep at this weight. (I'm not myopically obsessed with this particular exercise, but it's a good example.)

Hey I'm gonna chime in again and don't take this the wrong way but if you can't bench 225 for 10 naturally for sets, I think you need to get your food intake in check before relying on a ped to increase your strength for you. Something is off. You should be able to get that given your stats, if you're eating enough.

Comment

• Dakota
            VET
            • Feb 2017

Originally posted by b52
            Hey I'm gonna chime in again and don't take this the wrong way but if you can't bench 225 for 10 naturally for sets, I think you need to get your food intake in check before relying on a ped to increase your strength for you. Something is off. You should be able to get that given your stats, if you're eating enough.
            I gotta agree with this. You are nowhere near what you could do naturally. Winny will be a waste of time and money. You can increase you current lifts enormously naturally. You are training no where near hard enough to have a beneficial effect from gear. No offense intended.

Comment

• synaptik
              • Nov 2018

Originally posted by b52
              So, I've only been benching (and squatting) seriously for less than 2 months. So I'm not suggesting that I've plateaued.

Comment

• synaptik
                • Nov 2018

Also, just to reiterate, my interest in PEDs is largely just a curiosity. But I guess there's also an element of wanting a little "boost" during this current short period of time in my work/family life that allows me to lift weights for hours on end, basically whenever I want, 24/7.

Comment

• Dakota
                  VET
                  • Feb 2017

Also, just to reiterate, my interest in PEDs is largely just a curiosity. But I guess there's also an element of wanting a little "boost" during this current short period of time in my work/family life that allows me to lift weights for hours on end, basically whenever I want, 24/7.
                  You don't need to lift weights for hours on end. You can add 30lbs to your bench in 5 to 6 weeks by training 30 to 40 minutes of intense training eod and eating clean and plenty. You are in the toddler stage. There is nothing that the winny will do that you cant do without it. Train heavy and to failure and you will be amazed at the size and strength you gain naturally. My son added 1 inch to his arms in one month when he started training seriously. That is doable for most people.

Comment

• synaptik
                    • Nov 2018

Originally posted by Dakota
                    You don't need to lift weights for hours on end. You can add 30lbs to your bench in 5 to 6 weeks by training 30 to 40 minutes of intense training eod and eating clean and plenty. You are in the toddler stage. There is nothing that the winny will do that you cant do without it. Train heavy and to failure and you will be amazed at the size and strength you gain naturally. My son added 1 inch to his arms in one month when he started training seriously. That is doable for most people.
                    Fair enough. I don't doubt it.

Comment

• b52
                      • Oct 2006

Fair enough. I don't doubt it.
                      You haven't put in the adequate time to justify the peds. You gotta get a more solid base. I'd suggest hit it hard for a year and get your diet in check then revisit it then. IMHO you're not ready. Mentally maybe but physically no. Don't let curiosity dictate your decision before you've put in the time. Every guy here has put in years of hard work before deciding to use peds. I see this all the time. Guys just start hitting the gym then want to jump on gear a couple months later. Put in the work if you want results. There are no shortcuts. Steroids or no steroids you gotta bust your ass either way.

We are here to help you along the way. Put in the work and check in. Post up pics. I know we can get you going in the right direction

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

synaptik how long have you been working out with weights? Asking bcoz I seen you said you've only been benching & squatting for 2 months.

I can tell you this - to have a goal of benching your current max weight for 5-8 reps after only a 4 week cycle of winny is VERY unrealistic. That's a tremendous gain even for someone running a much longer cycle with several compounds.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                          • Oct 2017

So, I've only been benching (and squatting) seriously for less than 2 months. So I'm not suggesting that I've plateaued.
                          Game changing information. DO NOT USE ANY STEROIDS FOR AT LEAST A YEAR INTO LIFTING.
                          Two or three years would be even better.
                          Hell, I lifted seriously for 26 years before I ever took my first shot.
                          I think you need to wait. For your own safety and longevity. I'm 62 now and still lifting and looking good. If you're smart you will wait.
                          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Darkness
                            • Apr 2011

This thread now reminds me of the time the old lady with the mustang stuck her finger in my ass when I was 15 and wiggled it like an earthworm being electrocuted.

Comment

• b52
                              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Darkness
                              This thread now reminds me of the time the old lady with the mustang stuck her finger in my ass when I was 15 and wiggled it like an earthworm being electrocuted.
                              Hahaha ok. Lmao

Comment

• Dakota
                                VET
                                • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Darkness
                                Well THAT explains a few things now doesn't it??

Comment

Working...