Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SauerJitsu2005
    • Dec 2018

Originally posted by AlphaMale
    My first cycle was 2003 using Sustanon 250 (Organon, Karachi), Deca Durabolin 200 (Organon, Karachi) and Dianabol 10mg (British Dispensary) Thai yellow pentagons.
    Both Organon and British Dispensary are pharma grade and still around.
    The Sustanon 250 amps have the same amount of modetate pip consistently from batch to batch. Its painful, but consistently painful.
    My first UGL was Axiolabs Sustaplex 325mg and Decaplex 300.
    I loved Axio orals. The dbol smelled like strawberry. Always thought that was weird.

Comment

• Alwayseating
      Banned
      • Nov 2018

I can remember going to Mexico but u had to drive deeper in to the vet house.theres a ton of great lads cbl, swisher, blue diamond there are so many good solid guys back then in the last year I test all these ugls with my labmax kits it's rare they are on point.

Comment

• Alwayseating
        Banned
        • Nov 2018

Number 1 faked gear is sust amps it's so easy to get an amp to close. How many of these kitchen at Mom's labs have the cash to test their raws never tested a perfect var Even from dragon it came back 7mg dbol

Comment

• Dakota
          VET
          • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Alwayseating
          Number 1 faked gear is sust amps it's so easy to get an amp to close. How many of these kitchen at Mom's labs have the cash to test their raws never tested a perfect var Even from dragon it came back 7mg dbol
          If I was making bogus gear the last thing I would choose is amps of anything. Way too much hassle for the return. I will agree that Var is all too often NOT Var. That is too easy and too common.
          The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Chooch
            VET
            • Oct 2009

Nobody has mentioned redijects yet??? First cycle ever, I paid $35 each for those damn things local😂

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Chooch
              Nobody has mentioned redijects yet??? First cycle ever, I paid $35 each for those damn things local😂
              Those pins were nails.

Comment

• Chooch
                VET
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Glycomann
                Those pins were nails.
                Right??? No clue why I kept going after putting myself through that pain lol

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

My first cycle was 2003 using Sustanon 250 (Organon, Karachi), Deca Durabolin 200 (Organon, Karachi) and Dianabol 10mg (British Dispensary) Thai yellow pentagons.
                  Both Organon and British Dispensary are pharma grade and still around.
                  The Sustanon 250 amps have the same amount of modetate pip consistently from batch to batch. Its painful, but consistently painful.
                  My first UGL was Axiolabs Sustaplex 325mg and Decaplex 300.
                  Similar first cycle amigo - also in 2003! Organon Sust 250 from Nile, Egypt and Naposim dbol. I ran 2 amps a week of sust, and 30mg dbol ed. That sust was damn near as painful as QV Ent - I was limping a lot during that cycle haha.

Comment

• b52
                    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Dakota
                    If I was making bogus gear the last thing I would choose is amps of anything. Way too much hassle for the return. I will agree that Var is all too often NOT Var. That is too easy and too common.
                    Yes but they fetch double the price abs they are cheap to attain. That being said idk why go through the hassle to begin with. Uxl var was definitely var and it was good. Hope I can find var like that again.

Comment

• b52
                      • Oct 2006

Ive never tried the Egyptian Sust amps by Organon but ive wondered if the pip was any different. . I bet they're about the same as the karachis.
                      I also did two amps per week of Sust 250. I bought them from a Thai pharmacy for $11 U.S. each.
                      The Thai yellow (10mg) pentagons arent as well known as the pinks (5mg) but they're both British Dispensary and very potent.
                      Aren't the Naposin d-bols the bkue heart ones? I know they're potent pharm grade d-bol, too.
                      I did my first cycle 12wks and went from 185lbs to 235lbs of solid lean muscle. I had perfect diet and trained hard.

I've used both Egyptian and Karachi sust. Can't say one was better than the other. I used to go in my shoulder and the pip there was pretty bad. I'd get a knot for a couple days and it would burn. Not like an infection though just a burning sensation for a couple days.

The naposim is russian and they're white round pills. I forget who puts out the blue hearts but I've never been able to get them. The pink thais were awesome. I kinda liked how they tasted.

Comment

• Dakota
                        VET
                        • Feb 2017

Redijects 20 gauge 1 1/2 inch pins. My second cycle was redijects, I was in awe of the power and size increase on 250mg/week and a couple dbol per day.

Liking the taste of pink thais made me chuckle. I am probably the only one because people used to say Reforvit taste like ass, but I actually liked that weird taste.
                        The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

Working...