X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ESTROGEN GUY
    VET
    • Aug 2018

PROPER WAY TO TO TAKE INJECTABLE LIPO-FIRE

Clenbuterol is a product that is designed to remove fat from the body. It is commonly used among bodybuilders. The mdicament is composed of a mixture of clenbuterol hydrochloride, and yohimbine hydrochloride. These two substances by the same method only remove fat but have different effects on the mechanisms used. Clenbuterol directly stimulates fat burning. Yohimbine blocks alpha adrenergic receptors because they slow down fat burning when are not blocked, and the administration of yohimbine stimulates the burning of fat in certain areas where these receptors are most numerous on the thighs, waist, hips. This medicine helps fat burning even in areas where many say it is very difficult to eliminate these fats.
    Doses are between 0.5 ml and 2 ml per day, which is injected directly into the areas where you want to eliminate fat. The cycle starts with a low dose of 0.5 ml and then gradually increase. It is not advisable to exceed the dose of 2 ml, because the side effects can be dangerous and can inhibit mechanisms. It's the same method as Clenbuterol where a cycle lasts two weeks, then take a break for two weeks.
    Last edited by ESTROGEN GUY; 11-26-2018, 08:30 PM.
    http://road2hardcoreiron.net/

https://www.myscfuel.com/

EG
  • A1food4u

I have always thought spot reduction was impossible, what's different here?

How is this better than an oral clen? Once injected and absorbed won't the dosing dissipate throughout the body like any inject?

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by A1food4u
      I have always thought spot reduction was impossible, what's different here?

How is this better than an oral clen? Once injected and absorbed won't the dosing dissipate throughout the body like any inject?
      Clen + yohimbe injectable is known as helios, and has been around for several years. Some have said it works regarding spot reduction, others not so much. Prolly one of those things you have to try out to see if it works for you. I wanted to try it before for the love handles, but me and clen don't get along.

Comment

• b52
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
        Clen + yohimbe injectable is known as helios, and has been around for several years. Some have said it works regarding spot reduction, others not so much. Prolly one of those things you have to try out to see if it works for you. I wanted to try it before for the love handles, but me and clen don't get along.
        Clen causes heart cell necrosis at doses that we would use it at. I think certain gear can put enough strain on it already nevermind throwing clen in the mix.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by b52
          Clen causes heart cell necrosis at doses that we would use it at. I think certain gear can put enough strain on it already nevermind throwing clen in the mix.
          All I know is I tried it ONCE. I took 20mcg and my heart was racing all day - felt like my pulse was 120+. I dunno if it was dosed right, but I seen enough to not try again. I'll leave that shit for the young guys - not for me.

Comment

Working...