Yates destroying Cormier

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Yates destroying Cormier

That look at 7:13 haha! You can tell Dorian has a stiff dick having the chance to kill one of them "Cali boys" - the guys he used to think about when competing, being in the beautiful weather with all the bikinis walking around, luxuries of Golds, etc, while he had to train in the cold shitty weather in a dungeon in a back alley.

Last edited by Guest; 12-10-2018, 10:40 AM.
  • millenium girl
    • Apr 2006

I always liked Chris Cormiee, I was lucky enough to meet him in Germany years ago.
    Don't forget to join
    http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
    http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

I met Dorian a few years after he retired at the USA in Vegas, he was a really pleasant and friendly guy to talk to.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Big B
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by liftsiron
        I met Dorian a few years after he retired at the USA in Vegas, he was a really pleasant and friendly guy to talk to.
        What I've been told from a close friend of mine. Good having guys like this in the bodybuilding world...

Comment

• Dakota
          VET
          • Feb 2017

I think if I did a leg work out like that these days I would just die. I do remember squatting until you puked back in the day though.

We need a poll. What is a worse feeling, Tren cough or squatting until you puke? Both give you that feeling you are going to die.
          The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Big B
            Banned
            • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Dakota
            I think if I did a leg work out like that these days I would just die. I do remember squatting until you puked back in the day though.

We need a poll. What is a worse feeling, Tren cough or squatting until you puke? Both give you that feeling you are going to die.
            Tren cough bc squatting til you puke felt good and continue after feeling better from puking...

Comment

Working...