Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 12-12-2018, 11:24 PM   #1
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Eq ace

Apparently this shit carries a cough worse than tren. I'm sure just getting over a cold isn't helping but damn. It didn't hit until a few seconds after I pulled the pin but you feel it coming just like tren only it lasted a little longer and you feel it just linger in your chest. I'm sure it's actually not too terrible just re aggravated my lungs since I've been coughing for a couple days already. Hopefully I don't get it again. Funny cuz I didn't get tren cough once this cycle.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 05:15 AM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I never tried it.
Old 12-13-2018, 08:30 AM   #3
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Kinda hurts today too. Hopefully that will subside also. Wasn't expecting a cough like that from eq but I'm starting to believe it's the acetate ester.
Old 12-13-2018, 09:42 PM   #4
b52

Got some pretty nasty swelling. It's not super painful but red and very noticeable. I'll give it one more go and if I get like this again I think my mind is made up on it.
Old 12-15-2018, 08:35 AM   #5
b52

I'm gonna deem this stuff un injectable. I don't know how anyone can deal with it. I'm used to frequent injects and nothing really bothers me but this is different. I have a baseball size lump on the side of my ass. Slightly painful. I feel it would be a lot worse if I wasn't used to injections, but the fact it's still reacting this way tells me to stick to regular eq. I don't know how anyone can do this ave keep up with the injection frequency. They'd probably look like a freak with lumps all over them. The injection was diluted with test and npp and was super smooth. I had no pain or swelling at all until the next day. I've already taken another test and npp shot and no reaction whatsoever so I know it's the eq. So moral of the story is stick to regular eq.
Old 12-15-2018, 10:58 AM   #6
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
A cough worse than Tren.... sign me up!
Old 12-15-2018, 02:08 PM   #7
b52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
A cough worse than Tren.... sign me up!
Yeah it really sucked. I thought tren was bad. I'll take it over what I just experienced. It just lingered too and I could feel it for hours after. The swelling and redness the next day is just nasty but the pain surprisingly isn't terrible but movement is limited. If I was a newb I'd swear it was infected by the look of it. My wife was like omg are you okay? do you need help? LOL. Kinda disappointed because I love eq and I love fast esters, but at least now I know, and I'm not out any dough, but maybe I'll get some sterile oil and try it again in a week or so. Seems this compound with the acetate ester is just not a good combo. Tren has some pain injecting and for a little after but subsides within a couple hours and the next day you don't even know. This has no pain injecting and blows up like a grenade went off under your skin a day later and is super red.
Old 12-15-2018, 06:24 PM   #8
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
Bold ace and especially bold prop give nasty fever and pip. I'd never encourage anybody to use them.
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 12:12 AM   #9
JayC
Vet

JayC will become famous soon enoughJayC will become famous soon enough
Wow bro that sounds terrible. Ive never tried it and now, most likely won't. I do agree with you on the fast esters though, love going that route.
JayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 11:47 AM   #10
b52

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
Bold ace and especially bold prop give nasty fever and pip. I'd never encourage anybody to use them.
Maybe this is why I felt like absolute shit again the next day and I found it really odd. I had a great workout before I did the shot because I felt better from being sick. Sinuses were clear and I felt really strong. Next morning I was all jacked up again and I had a baseball sticking off my ass. I thought maybe I wasn't over being sick and regressed myself but I felt completely fine in the gym.
Old 01-23-2019, 03:47 PM   #11
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Interesting, as I never have tried it. More likely won't now...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote