Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JrMaFia
    BANNED for being a JETS fan
    • Oct 2007

I don't like behind the head anything not a natural movement. Yea it builds muscle but not good
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
    Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
    Cassidy: Crue!
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
    Cassidy: Def Lep!
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
    Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• Domenic963

I'll keep my incline bench, rear delt raises .. thank you very much Mr. 25Incher

Comment

• rippedfreak
        Banned
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Thate
        I bet rf can bench 200 for reps.

"you know me o0o so well"

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by Thate
          if bodyfat is the same, the 400lb bencher is going to have development imo. .
          Disagree..the 400 lbs bencher probably wont be able to lift that weight at a lower bf%..ive seen powerlifters diet and they dont look impressive at all

tell one guy that can bench press 400 lbs in the fashion i mentioned,,no one not even ronnie

Comment

• Thate
            Vet
            • Mar 2007

Your comparison is apples to oranges then. Of course a bodybuilder is going to have a better build than a powerlifter.

You made it sound like two guys with similar weight and bodyfat, one reps 200 with good form the other reps 400 sloppy. The 400lb bencher will have the better build all day long if the variables are the same.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

A guy that bench presses 400 lbs using momentum, mostly shoulders and triceps isnt gonna have a better chest than a dude that with 200 that feels each reps with his pecs, holds the negative for 2 seconds and brings it back up slowly..no way. It;s hard to explain but i bet most here wont complete 10 good reps with 225 in they do it like im trying to explain...elbows out completely, bring the bar down slowly (3-4) seconds to chest ( hold it for 2 seconds while flexing it) then start lifting the weight by squeezing your pecs...thats 1 rep ..repeat..then holla back .

Comment

• TECHNIQUE

that vid you put up of your buddy, the second comment in the post you posted is 'darkjedi573' "I would kill to see a sagi sextape...screw paris hilton! LOL"

up late trollin those amature sex vids again eh, thinking of what you coulda been OLY? dont worry I wont tell.. lmao

Comment

• TECHNIQUE

shoulders are imo the biggest area for injury in a persons weight lifting history, you got the strength you think, so you rep it out, week in week out. but one day you look back and realize the shoulder is only 3 lil muscles. front rears and sides all have to be balanced. less is deffinitly more with delts, I bet most people could work out WITH LESS THAN 25LB DB'S for a year nice and slow 4 seconds up and 4 seconds down, and still develop consistently using progression. the last thing you want to do with your delts is overload the muscles and end up grinding the joints, once you go forward with joints you cant go back. delts are the most promising and yet the least forgiving of bodyparts. yet most people bite the bullet out of sheer ignorance and end up doing incline DB's for the rest of theyre lives and blame it on somthing other than theyre original ignorance

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by TECHNIQUE
                    shoulders are imo the biggest area for injury in a persons weight lifting history, you got the strength you think, so you rep it out, week in week out. but one day you look back and realize the shoulder is only 3 lil muscles. front rears and sides all have to be balanced. less is deffinitly more with delts, I bet most people could work out WITH LESS THAN 25LB DB'S for a year nice and slow 4 seconds up and 4 seconds down, and still develop consistently using progression. the last thing you want to do with your delts is overload the muscles and end up grinding the joints, once you go forward with joints you cant go back. delts are the most promising and yet the least forgiving of bodyparts.

WOW.!!!! If u add all your posts as Siverback plus the ones under this gimmick account together, this one has to be the only post that actually makes sense..bravo.!!!

p.s..you still an idiot in my book...ROFL!!

Comment

• meateater

^^^LOL

Comment

• Thate
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
                        A guy that bench presses 400 lbs using momentum, mostly shoulders and triceps isnt gonna have a better chest than a dude that with 200 that feels each reps with his pecs, holds the negative for 2 seconds and brings it back up slowly..no way. It;s hard to explain but i bet most here wont complete 10 good reps with 225 in they do it like im trying to explain...elbows out completely, bring the bar down slowly (3-4) seconds to chest ( hold it for 2 seconds while flexing it) then start lifting the weight by squeezing your pecs...thats 1 rep ..repeat..then holla back .
                        what about a guy who does 10 reps with 405 that are completed according to contest standards bro. what you are talking about doing with 225 is what I do as a final burn out set without the static hold at the end, and I still can't do 405 for 10.

Comment

• mrhtbd

I do behind the neck presses on a smith machine that angles back.
                          I force my shoulders forward and push up and back. By pushing back at the top, I have increased the flexibility of my shoulders immensely.

I am 49 years old and my shoulders are so flexible, I can stand straight with arms parallel overhead, and force my hands back ten inches behind my shoulders without bending my torso.

Most shoulder problems occur because people lack flexibility in their rotator cuffs. For starters, start with up and back shoulder rolls with arms outstretched to your sides and palms facing the ceiling. I do these in between sets of laterals with 40 lbs, then do my sets of smith machine behind the neck presses.

Comment

Working...