IGF LR3 info

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaPit26

IGF LR3 info

Is it better to inject twice daily using IGF? Say every 12 hours? I want to take about 60 mcg's daily. I was thinking taking it PWO and then later on at night. Does that sound about right?
  • a-bomb83

i've always heard of splitting up, so if its the general concenious, go with it. 30 and 30.

Comment

• RJH8541
      VET
      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by DaPit26
      Is it better to inject twice daily using IGF? Say every 12 hours? I want to take about 60 mcg's daily. I was thinking taking it PWO and then later on at night. Does that sound about right?
      If you are going to split up the dosage, i would NOT do it at night. IGF will increase insulin sensitivity which could cause you to go hypo. Not good while sleeping bro.

No need really to split up that dose anyway unless you want to. If so, just do one in the Am and one PWO.

I do 100mcg PWO into the muscle worked and it works great. Even has some localized growth potential.
      drVJ is hot

Comment

• rippedfreak
        Banned
        • Dec 2005

Pit, ive read and had alot of users tell me its best split morning and PWO. THats wat im going to use post work out..and like RJ said..u can go HYPO. ive read not take take it 4 hours be4 u sleep, or this can occur.

Comment

• DaPit26

morning and pwo. that's what i'm going for....can't wait for my shit to get here!! Anxious to start my first igf run

Comment

• RJH8541
            VET
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by DaPit26
            morning and pwo. that's what i'm going for....can't wait for my shit to get here!! Anxious to start my first igf run
            Pit, one more thing. I suggest adding more protein to your diet while you are on teh IGF. I only do IGF for 3 weeks and then come off for four, for gains and to make sure the kidneys can handle the extra 100g or more of protein I am taking during that time.

Good luck.
            drVJ is hot

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by RJH8541
              Pit, one more thing. I suggest adding more protein to your diet while you are on teh IGF. I only do IGF for 3 weeks and then come off for four, for gains and to make sure the kidneys can handle the extra 100g or more of protein I am taking during that time.

Good luck.

healthy kidneys don't have any problem with even extreme protein intake just insure adaquate water intake.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...