UFC 167

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

UFC 167

GSP vs Hendricks, Chael vs Rashad, etc - starts in 5 minutes. As always, FREE here in Philippines hehe. Let's get ready to rummmmmmbbbbbbbbllllllllee!
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Hendricks got robbed IMO. He landed the hardest punches, elbows, knees & had GSP hurt a couple times. GSP maybe had more total connects, but hard to call the winner the guy with the busted up face like never before, and Hendricks not even a scratch.

Comment

• ozzy69
      Assistant Admin
      • Jun 2011

Too many judges decisions on that card for my liking.

Comment

• beast
        Vet
        • Mar 2010

Boo! GSP did NOT win that fight.
        Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• A.B
          VET
          • Jun 2004

Johny landed the power punches and gsp landed more total strikes. It's hard to judge that in my opinion. I had Hendricks winning but wasn't shocked with gsp hand raised

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Post fight...
            Last edited by Guest; 02-11-2019, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• dalnkwnt
              Vet
              • Oct 2011

Chael got beat the fuck down....no more steroids for him...u can tell hes all natural and now that he is....he cant beat anyone
              MOD@massmonsterz.com

MOD@TheFitnessboard.com

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                Post fight...
                Holy shit!!!

Comment

• T1DMMA2BB
                  Vet
                  • Apr 2013

The part that made me the most upset with Hendricks was his saying in the post fight media scrum that he was only hitting GSP with 70% of his power. Why the f--- would you ask for the fight then not throw 100% behind your shots to put him down. Hendricks was def robbed. I would agree that there were too many decisions on that card.

Comment

• A.B
                    VET
                    • Jun 2004

After rewatching it I respect the decision. Problem is the scoring system. 10 round must system is what is wrong here. I think it's safe to say Hendricks for sure won rounds 2 and 4. Gsp had 3 and 5. Hendricks won those rounds by hard punches. And gsp won the other just on points. If it's a close round it usually goes to the champ, and that's what happened in the first round. I had Hendricks winning while watching it live. But after re watching its easy to give it to gsp due to the point system

Comment

Working...