Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd
    • Apr 2015

Doctor, “Do you feel OK?”

Had a check-up yesterday, stepped on the scale: 256 in pants, shirt, sweater no shoes. When I arrived at the Colorado rocky mountains seven weeks ago I weighed 286, same type outfit. My BP is 152/90, down from 167/135, 15 points lower in systolic and 47 points lower on diastolic in 7 weeks. The Doc looked at me quizzically after he posed the question: “Yes, I feel great, I smile and joke around all day, eat like a pig and still lost 30 pounds in 7 weeks, it’s amazing! I can even sleep for 3 1/2 hours at a time, 2 or 3 times a night. Haven’t been able to do that in over 5 years! It’s like my entire chemistry has changed!” What’s even better, my abs are always sore from turning the steering wheel on the 40’ bus. Oh, dreams of having my abs back after 3 hiatal and umbilical cord surgeries over 23 years is really something. “Well, just keep doing what you’re doing !” “Next week I’m going to start ice-skating for a half hour or so, two/three times a week after work to improve my lungs, strengthen my ankles, and get some muscles in my legs back.” “Well, whatever you’re doing must be working so keep it up I’ll see you next week!” Short and sweet. I’ll be back to 235 in time for the Spring Equinox!
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Keep it up.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• A1food4u

Nice changes brother

Comment

• Roughrydr
        • Oct 2017

Good on you bro.