X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Puff88
    VET
    • Jan 2019

Originally posted by Pen Sillman
    Not quite sure what it is ur trying to acheive or where you trying to get or what ur willing to do to get there?

Not an expert but I'm 60 and have been down this road. Anything 200 or under is considered in the low range and you can probly get a script from a Doc but good luck on getting them to script you Test to get you to the higher range of "normal. They will give you the bare minimum to raise your levels. When I say this, I'm talking about your average physician or endocrinologist. These private rejuvination cliinics will accomodate you into getting into the higher ranges, but it comes at a price. They will want to charge you a couple grand or more a year for the privilege and good luck getting your health insurance to pay for it.

What is it ur trying to acheive and how far are you looking to go. If you wanna be as close to natty as it gets, ur at the mercy of the doctors.
    Ultimately, the reason I started the thread was to get feedback on the “number”. It’s a mental thing. I see 450, see it’s on the lower end of the scale, know I’m only 31/32, so now start wondering what that number is going to mean to me. Is it going to be harder to stay in shape, harder to shed fat and stay lean, will it affect me with sex and performance. And also was curious from some of the more experienced guys on this board, if you had those numbers, would you look to treat it, either through a dr. Script or self treatment?

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
      • May 2019

Originally posted by Puff88
      Ultimately, the reason I started the thread was to get feedback on the “number”. It’s a mental thing. I see 450, see it’s on the lower end of the scale, know I’m only 31/32, so now start wondering what that number is going to mean to me. Is it going to be harder to stay in shape, harder to shed fat and stay lean, will it affect me with sex and performance. And also was curious from some of the more experienced guys on this board, if you had those numbers, would you look to treat it, either through a dr. Script or self treatment?
      How about this - how do you FEEL? Not withstanding the # - don't let that # sway you regarding your answer. Is your libido good? Do you still have energy, umphh for the gym, get good pumps?

Some guys may feel like shit on total test blood reading of 400, others might feel like king kong with much lower. I had bloodwork done 2 years ago and total test was - get this - 110. No typo - one hundred ten, and I woulda had no idea. I was still bangin' hard in the gym, and no libido issues. I think there is more to just than the # - I think a lot of it is just how we are wired. If you feel good, then don't sweat it and keep rockin'. Also like I said before, your # isn't really that low. If anything, you could always add in some otc/legal test boosting stuff like tribulus and give your natty levels a boost of up to 100-150 pts or so.
      Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Bananas
        Vet
        • Nov 2005

What’s your diet like?
        If that’s you in the profile pic u look great . Wouldn’t change a thing.

Comment

• Puff88
          VET
          • Jan 2019

That pic was during august of 2018. Not quite in that shape right now. Diet is not as clean, I admit.

Comment

• Puff88
            VET
            • Jan 2019

Originally posted by Roughrydr
            I'm 63. Been on non stop for 10+ years .minus a few weeks here and there. I've been off completely now since Late August or early September. Not sure which. The reason is to get clean bloodwork done in case alas may be hiding some cancer.
            My balls are meat, beauty, big and bouncy but when I fuq nothing comes out. I still feel like I'm ejaculating, but no fluids come out, much to my harems amusement. Also my prostate is enlarged due to low to no test.
            My strength is still pretty good. Same poundage just fewer reps.
            Any way, if where I'm at is where you want to be, go for it.
            I know I am bringing back an old post, but I was skimming through some of my old threads and I came across your comments above. I remember reading this and what you said really hit me. Specifically, if where I’m at is where you want to be, go for it. Do you relate your current issues with being on trt? Were you a steroid user/cycled prior to trt or in your younger years? Throughout this board and others, I read so many positive comments from guys who are treating their low T and so many “should have started earlier” types of feedback. Clearly we know issues can arise with anything, but going back now and reading this comment really puts it in my head that you regret being on it and would advise others to start? We all have our opinions, I know. I am not complaining, I started this thread because I wanted honest feedback and I appreciate you for that. Just circling back now and wondering if you happen to be on the side of it being a bad decision you made in your life?

Comment

Working...