X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Herc
    Vet
    • Sep 2013

PHARMA GRADE VS. UG

I want to hear what some of my brothers opinions are on pharma grade AI's and SERM's vs. UG. So far all I have used is UG and have been plagued with some gyno. Not real bad and not noticeable to the average person. (slight puffiness of nips and I have masses under both of them). My pec's are huge anyways so it's hard to tell. Now, back to my question....If I had been using Pharma grade AI's and SERM's up to this point, would I have had a different outcome? I finally ordered some Pharma grade shit and am going to give it a go to see if it is any better than what I have already tried. What are your experiences?
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

My experience is that ug grade from a good source work identicle to pharm products.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Freezerdude

Same as lifts here if I can find a good source and can see no difference in the two...

Comment

• Glycomann

yeah me too. I have pharma grade from a clinic and I actually like my UG better.

Comment

• Herc
          Vet
          • Sep 2013

Thanks for the replies guys. I think my stuff was under dosed due to the fact I kept uppping the dose and even tried 3 diff AI's to no avail. 2 diff UG labs. Just wanted to hear what everyone likes to use. Obviously pharm grade is expensive, which will sway people from buying it over UG. But if money was not a factor...would u all be using Pharm grade over UG (SERMS and AI's)?

Comment

• Mudmanmuscle
            • Nov 2013

I saw no difference between HG and UG. Not worth the cash IMO.
            If your gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough.

Comment

• Time Bandit
              Vet
              • Sep 2013

Brother I have used both and find they both work well for me. Each person is different tho.

Comment

• animal87

I've actually had ug work better than pharma grade for me. Just get it from a trusted consistent source. The pct stuff needs to be spot on.

Comment

• Cabo Jo
                  Vet
                  • Aug 2011

pharma grade all day long.had some bunk research never again..just got some hg caber feel like I hit the lotto.

Comment

• graniteman

Agree with Cabo, not worth the chance. It's easy enough to getpharm grade ai's and it'scompletely legal. Why chance it.
                    Note: Some question the generic versions, they are just as effective but I have noticed they are pressed very hard. Chew them or any other hard pressed tabs for max efficiency
                    jus my 2 pence

Comment

• P. Bateman
                      Vet
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by liftsiron
                      My experience is that ug grade from a good source work identicle to pharm products.
                      I'm of the same opinion. Just be sure your source is reputable.
                      “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• DGAF
                        Vet
                        • Dec 2013

I have used both and like stated above if they come from a good ugl then there is practically no difference between the two.
                        sigpicDGAF

Comment

• T1DMMA2BB
                          Vet
                          • Apr 2013

After running both I dont see a difference as long as the source is good.

Comment

• Magnesium
                            Vet
                            • Dec 2009

like most others, as long as it is coming from a reliable source, then the product is reliable.

Comment

• Jimmyinkedup
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2012

Ive been using CEM nolva and clomid for about the last 4 years of so without a hitch so I have full confidence in their products (ive also used their t3,prami and albuterol and ketotifen)

Comment

Working...