Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd
    • Apr 2015

What is your “Dark Line?”

“Your ‘dark line,’ she said. “Maybe you’ve been on it too long, maybe I can’t reach you but I want to, I’m waiting through, is been a year and I’m still here waiting...” She went on and on and I was indifferent because I effect the positive, karma rewards those who believe, just another day closer to OK, really? Then a strike, then another of the safe-spacing cry-babies, and throw in the whinings of a liberal New Zealander Cuck or two and the pressure builds, the old castle walls begin to flex... the fortifications of self, protecting, or seemingly to protect the inner sanctity of mass exerted, gained or expressed is pressed then the old pressures mount, pretended overcome but never forgotten, the wisdom fought for and ingrained into the boundless self, under the guise of protectionism of others twisting and subverting natural expression into twisted niasance of liberally-pressed new order and the wells open up, the memories of paths forsaken emerge awaiting to be swelled enmassed and ultimately crushed again. There’s a point of crossing where so much can be absorbed and diffused by reason until fraught with offense, the forces presented bridge the point again of unacceptability, a resounding, NO must ensue and requires force be met with force, parlay is naught but crushing severance must be dealt swiftly without percussion, and with perhaps is the only answer of NO!
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

What does blatherskite mean?
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Beef Newton
      VET
      • Nov 2018

Someone wanna Cliff Notes this?

Comment

• A1food4u

He's feeling pressured, struggling a bit but in the end stays true to the "man" he has become

cmon its all right there...

My "dark " line...... Cliff Notes... I like pussy to much...

Comment

• Roughrydr
          • Oct 2017

Man after my own heart.
          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• mrhtbd
            • Apr 2015

“Blatherskite:” to talk foolishly at length; seemingly voluble nonsensical or inconsequential talk or writing; to move quickly or hurriedly to strike an object with a glancing blow; sever

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by mrhtbd
              “Blatherskite:” to talk foolishly at length; seemingly voluble nonsensical or inconsequential talk or writing; to move quickly or hurriedly to strike an object with a glancing blow; sever
              When life is dealt swiftly without percussion there is boredom.

I think what he means to say is some whore is mind fucking him and both of them are playing hard to get. She thinks she's winning but doesn't know that we can jerk off and forget them pretty quick. Another whore is douching away her tuna stench into rose peddle scent just around the corner.

Byron G

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                • Apr 2006

I just want to know if any of this has to anything to do with butt sex?

Comment

• Darkness
                  • Apr 2011

Have you considered changing your screen name to blatherskate?

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
                    • May 2019

Originally posted by Darkness
                    Have you considered changing your screen name to blatherskate?
                    Beat me to it haha!
                    Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Dakota
                      VET
                      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
                      I just want to know if any of this has to anything to do with butt sex?
                      As in she begged for it "right in her blatherskite" ?
                      The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                        • Oct 2017

Her blatherskite dripped her delicious juices as I softly rubbed her lips with my fingers.
                        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Dakota
                          VET
                          • Feb 2017

I blathered her skite before I slipped her the full Monty….
                          The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• choke

Originally posted by Glycomann
                            When life is dealt swiftly without percussion there is boredom.

I think what he means to say is some whore is mind fucking him and both of them are playing hard to get. She thinks she's winning but doesn't know that we can jerk off and forget them pretty quick. Another whore is douching away her tuna stench into rose peddle scent just around the corner.

Byron G
                            And mushrooms...
                            or something, when that was written...

Entertaining for sure. But it seems like you got roped in with some silly fuckers.

Trying to understand some peoples behavior is like trying to smell the color 9.
                            Last edited by Guest; 12-17-2019, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• b52
                              • Oct 2006

Comment

Working...