X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • legaljuicer
    VET
    • May 2005

Phil Hernon

Anyone seen his videos lately? He has always been an arrogant ass. But he has gone off the deep end with his videos. I can't believe the little puppies that hang on his every word.
    Being a Ninja and working in the shadows to be a Beast next year
  • Dawgpound_Hank
    • May 2019

He's always went off the deep end. The best one for me was him saying that you could build a pro- bawd EXCLUSIVELY with bands - no weights, machines involved. I called him out on it and he went into a hissy. I know how the addition of bands with weights machines is a plus, but not just bands exclusively. You might build a nice, lean physique with bands and sound diet, but you damn sure aren't gonna pack on the mass of a pro. I think most vets here know Phil is out there and don't watch his BS vids.
    Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Deacon
      Vet
      • Jan 2005

never cared enough to watch him - he never accomplished anything in my book
      Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
      "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Glycomann

Last I knew he was in kidney failure and he was recovering from some kind of eye issue related that made it point strait up.

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

You know it's bs when the name Phil Hernon is mentioned. I don't waste my time listening to his banter. The guy's just a dick.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Glycomann
            Last I knew he was in kidney failure and he was recovering from some kind of eye issue related that made it point strait up.
            I hear he isn't doing well.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• A1food4u

my only interaction with him was on the band issue... I tried to ask what I thought were pertinent questions and he went off "who was I to question" kind of BS... was weird, I thought I had been respectful in how I asked the questions... haven't given it a second thought until today

Comment

• legaljuicer
                VET
                • May 2005

yup He is an asshole and his training advice is shit. He does have his groupies that hang on his every word. He has fucked over most boards and friends as well.
                Being a Ninja and working in the shadows to be a Beast next year

Comment

Working...