Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrod
    • Jun 2010

Aching joints

I’m on a low dose trt but incorporated gh recently and I feel my shoulders and elbows are more painful than before. I’ve been using the gh about three weeks so far and it’s averaged about 2-2.5 iu per day. Never noticed before when I was on a cycle. Perhaps I’m just getting old, or both.
  • DFL
    VET
    • Oct 2022

That can happen when you first introduce it but its short term and will usually subside. It can be due to new connective tissue growth aka growing pains and/or water retention.

I'd give it a little bit and it should go away.

Comment

• akajavman1
      VET
      • Sep 2022

jrod,

How's it going? I was having some similar issues and started with 2-1 ratio of test to deca along with 3ius of gh and my achy elbow and shoulder are a lot better. So basically I'm doing 200-250 T/ 100-125 Deca. It wasn't till I added the deca that it alleviated the discomforting joints.

Comment

• jrod
        • Jun 2010

Originally posted by akajavman1
        jrod,

How's it going? I was having some similar issues and started with 2-1 ratio of test to deca along with 3ius of gh and my achy elbow and shoulder are a lot better. So basically I'm doing 200-250 T/ 100-125 Deca. It wasn't till I added the deca that it alleviated the discomforting joints.
        The sore joints are subsiding a bit now.
        That is a good idea I just wanted to run as little as possible until my next full cycle.
        If deca is good for joints, does it also improve the space between vertebrae?
        I’ve read how test can assist with pain management but what about deca and test together for bad backs?
        Anyone have any real experience with this?

Comment

• akajavman1
          VET
          • Sep 2022

Originally posted by jrod
          The sore joints are subsiding a bit now.
          That is a good idea I just wanted to run as little as possible until my next full cycle.
          If deca is good for joints, does it also improve the space between vertebrae?
          I’ve read how test can assist with pain management but what about deca and test together for bad backs?
          Anyone have any real experience with this?
          For vertebrae my buddy did prp and it working like a charm. His doc said it is stimulating the cartilage between them. He's able to move around pain free again. But his doc advised him no more heavy deadlifts and squats.

Comment

• kriegernindo
            VET
            • Feb 2020

What time of day do you take your gh and is it with food?

You don’t think it’s water retention huh? That should help not hurt joints.

Comment

• jrod
              • Jun 2010

Originally posted by kriegernindo
              What time of day do you take your gh and is it with food?

You don’t think it’s water retention huh? That should help not hurt joints.
              I usually take mine first thing when I wake up on empty stomach

Comment

• jrod
                • Jun 2010

Originally posted by akajavman1
                For vertebrae my buddy did prp and it working like a charm. His doc said it is stimulating the cartilage between them. He's able to move around pain free again. But his doc advised him no more heavy deadlifts and squats.
                Man I want to try those but my doctor doesn’t do them! He only does the epidural steroid injections. My wife did two for her tailbone and she is feeling much better. I’ll have to check about my condition. I have spondylolisthesis L5-S1. I’d much rather do that than surgery.

How many prp injections did your friend do? What was his back problem?

Comment

Working...