Clomid and Nolva

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dht

Clomid and Nolva

Can anyone recommend a decent site to purcahse clomid and nolva in TABLET form not liquid?

Thanks!
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

No research sites carry tabs.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• DBolMan

As far as ordering Nolva or Clomid, you are legally allowed to import up to a 90 day supply of any non-narcotic substance. With that said, there are plenty of legit online pharmacies you can find by doing a google search that are located in Mexico and Canada. These pharmacies will not offer test, deca, or any other AS. If they do, then this would be an indicator that they are not legit.

Comment

• cap10crunch

you can try searching the internet for certain places to buy them...its not hard trust me.....i have ordered stuff like clen from there before and i know they have nolva, clomid, arimidex. Its not bad priced either.
        Last edited by Guest; 05-07-2008, 10:09 PM. Reason: Just tryin to help someone out....geez

Comment

• JrMaFia
          BANNED for being a JETS fan
          • Oct 2007

please edit this post tat is a source post read the rules and be warned one more post like that and ur out of here
          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
          Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
          Cassidy: Crue!
          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
          Cassidy: Def Lep!
          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
          Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• JrMaFia
            • Oct 2007

Originally posted by cap10crunch
            you can try ************** i have ordered stuff like clen from there before and i know they have nolva, clomid, arimidex. Its not bad priced either.
            please edit this post tat is a source post read the rules and be warned one more post like that and ur out of here
            Last edited by Fayde; 05-12-2008, 10:26 PM.
            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.

Comment

• JrMaFia
              • Oct 2007

bump

Comment

• cap10crunch

so I'm curious when did the rules change and all....i mean I used to be at intense-training but figured since It had been awhile since i had been there i registered under a new name. Didn't think helpin someone out with a simple link was that bad.

Comment

• rippedfreak
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2005

you still got the name in your quote jrmafia2paclovafoshizzymanizzydizzy

Comment

• cap10crunch

BUMP!

Comment

• Fayde
                      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by dht
                      Can anyone recommend a decent site to purcahse clomid and nolva in TABLET form not liquid?

Thanks!
                      Mythological-Fitness (used to be ctd and phoenix) is a great outfit for research chems, so is IBE.

By definition research chems cannot come in tab form. Frankly liwuid would be mor pure and faster acting anyway.
                      ~Pain heals, Glory is Forever!
                      ~There is no try; there is only do or do not...

Comment

• rippedfreak
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Fayde
                        Mythological-Fitness (used to be ctd and phoenix) is a great outfit for research chems, so is IBE.

By definition research chems cannot come in tab form. Frankly liwuid would be mor pure and faster acting anyway.
                        ide have to disagree..have always found tabs to be better than liquid..juyst my opinion

Comment

• stunner69
                          VET
                          • Sep 2007

Originally posted by rippedfreak
                          ide have to disagree..have always found tabs to be better than liquid..juyst my opinion
                          I agree.
                          Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

All it takes, is all you got.

R.I.P IT

Comment

• cap10crunch

here is a dilemma I'm having. I am about to start my first cycle, and I was going to buy arimidex in tab form but it is so damn expensive. I thought about using an research sponsor and get liquid arimidex for " research" purposes lol...but how can that be safe when its considered research grade and not intended for other purposes. I just can't make up my mind on whether i trust them enough to get the liquid. f

Comment

• rippedfreak
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2005

dude its research grade for legal purposes...i wont get to expicit but we know wat its for..i just rather human grade tabs over the liquids n e day

Comment

Working...