Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLEATO

Originally posted by Softy08
    fuck yeah, theyre not a bad ride mate
    I'm in the process of getting a shooters lisc......fuck me it goes against the grain, but gonna bite the bullet and get one, then a few new toys
    You get that .17 and scope yet? I might have some bits and pieces you would find useful if you reload etc etc. Might have a half decent scope lying around somewhere too, let me know if you need anything, pm would be best
    yeh got the .17 few weeks back. Gone get a scope in a day or two, just a cheap bushnell or something for now untill my cash flow starts picking up a bit more.Hangin to take her out, im on 14 days leave so got plenty of time to mingle with her!

Comment

• DLEATO

you still OS?

Comment

• Freezerdude

Thanks for the welcome guys, I see quite a few familiar faces here, lol.
        Hey Dadawg, love the Rotti in your Avi, real nice. I've had Rottis for years, lost em all to cancer, but TODAY, in fact in a couple of hours, I'm picking up my new Rotti, my first for years. Took ages to get to over (if I ever really will....) losing my last one, feel like fucking crying about em as I'm typing this actually..... So today I am damn happy, excited, scared, eager, all the usual emotions when a new family member comes along....
        I wont be posting too much here for awhile, will mostly be reading and researching and chiming in with some info if I can offer anything, but will most likely be asking a few Q's like a newb, lol. Have to say the PCT recommendations here are not what I'm used to hearing, but I can see the logic in it......anyways, I'm here to learn and further educate myself in all areas this board covers.
        Now gotta go buy some new dog beds for my new baby, "Cody".....life is so much more worthwhile when you have a Rotti, something you can only understand if you know the breed properly.
        Peace guys!
        Dam right bro, Not a lot of people understand rottweilers.. I breed them for years, I lost my big male to a heart attck and my best friend Matilda to cancer pretty common with this large breed of dog, this breed get the bad rap pits get just because most people are fucking ignorant!! This was the best family pet I ever had.. It's funny how they can pick out shaddy people my male would let about anyone pet him now my female I trained her in personal protecion and propert protection and only immediate family could pet her shit my brother couldn't even come in the house if I wasn't home..If she thought you were up to something she would let you in the house and sit and snarl and would not take her eyes off of you the whole time you were here! Funny how dogs know shaddy people..

Comment

• Softy08
          Banned
          • Sep 2011

nah mate, got back last Monday. Nearly in tears leaving all that legal gear in the pharms over there, lol like a kid in a candy shop. You gonna be reloading for the 17? I might have a bunch of reloading gear etc etc and there will def be a couple of reloading handbooks here with great loads etc etc. I'll have a look see this week and if there is anything you could use, its yours, gratis. Any other cals your using so I can look for other shit for em, ie 223, 22/250, 308 yadda yadda yadda.

Comment

• Softy08
            Banned
            • Sep 2011

Yeah Rottis are a breed of their own, definately. I love em. I never really trained mine other than for obedience, or to "speak up" when I wanted some noise, lol. They are the best pet, companion, and best friend a man could ever want.
            Came home one day and heres the meter man with his back to the wall and my Rotti biatch sitting there quietly growling anytime he moved, lol. She let him in, but sure as shit wasnt gonna let him leave, poor bastard had been there shitting himself for about an hour and a half. Funnily enough, from then on I only ever recieved an "estimated" elect bill......lol

Comment

• DLEATO

nah mate, got back last Monday. Nearly in tears leaving all that legal gear in the pharms over there, lol like a kid in a candy shop. You gonna be reloading for the 17? I might have a bunch of reloading gear etc etc and there will def be a couple of reloading handbooks here with great loads etc etc. I'll have a look see this week and if there is anything you could use, its yours, gratis. Any other cals your using so I can look for other shit for em, ie 223, 22/250, 308 yadda yadda yadda.
              haha thats it, id be going crazy.Got a 5 round clip atm insert is the only thing i dont like about the gun.It may just be cause its new but it dosent slip in with ease and dosent click when you insert the clip like most guns do .Instead of a button its a release leaver kinda thing,just dosent seem all that professional lol, apart from that, great comfy gun, perfect weigh and very straight. A dude on aushunt forum sent me a link to a site that sells 10 round clips for my model since you cant get them for the .17 in aus im gonna order that one in, save the reloading issue.

Comment

• Softy08
                Banned
                • Sep 2011

You dont reload your own ammo, just use factory ammo? I found reloading to be relaxing fun, cheaper than factory ammo and most importantly, shrinks the group waay waaay down, gives much better accuracy. Takes time and you need some gear, especially powder scales, but well worth it if you want pinhole groups

Comment

• bufbiker

Welcome to da hood bro!

Comment

• Softy08
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2011

Hey Bro, good to see ya my man

Comment

• DLEATO

You dont reload your own ammo, just use factory ammo? I found reloading to be relaxing fun, cheaper than factory ammo and most importantly, shrinks the group waay waaay down, gives much better accuracy. Takes time and you need some gear, especially powder scales, but well worth it if you want pinhole groups
                      dont know what happened there.Some of my post is missing.
                      anyway, na not atm.I will eventually one day but in the mean time il stick to factory.i need to start reading up on that shit!!
                      is the equipment expensive? press etc.

Comment

• millenium girl
                        • Apr 2006

Nice to meet you Dan!
                        Don't forget to join
                        http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
                        http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Shovel
                          VET
                          • Jul 2011

I reload, but good luck trying to reload .17 cal round. Lol
                          If you buy the good stuff to reload with, it costs more unless you shoot thousands of rounds...
                          Semper Fi

Comment

• liftsiron
                            Administrator
                            • Nov 2003

Welcome to A-E!!!!!
                            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• GYMBRAT

welcome to A-E bud!

Comment

• Softy08
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2011

Hey guys and girls, thanks for the big welcome.....aww shucks lol.
                                Yeah reloading gear can be expensive Dleat, but what I'm trying to say is that I have a bucket load of it (my old man was a legit liscenced dealer) so when the time comes, gimme a shout and I'll send some shit over to you or we can work something out. I dont want anything for it, (you aint getting the scales though,) rather see it being used by someone than lying in the bottom of a storage safe for the last 10 years.

Comment

Working...