!!! MuscleMag LEGENDS (fall 2010 edition) !!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

!!! MuscleMag LEGENDS (fall 2010 edition) !!!

Has a pic of Arnold on the cover...anybody serious in the iron game will LOVE this! It has all the old schoolers in it including Grimek, Reeves, Reg Park, Gironda, Larry Scott, Sergio, Draper, Arnold, Lou, Zane, Platz, Menzter, Gaspari, Haney and more. It has pix that I have NEVER seen before (trust me, thats saying alot )...kick ASS! Some totally WICKED shots of Sergio just fucking INSANE..same with Arnold. I always said Sergio had THEE best genetics of all time...see the pix and you will be a believer too. I highly recommend anyone in the game to buy this mag if you see it on the shelves!
  • mrhtbd

Will definately check it out!

Comment

• BigSickD
      Vet
      • May 2004

nice..
      BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

"I rushed to the Olympia contest. I entered the dressing room the way I'd been been going into every place lately, like I was just taking over. Then, for the first time, I saw him in person. It was as jarring as if I'd walked into a wall! He destroyed me. He was so huge, he was so fantastic, there was no way I could even think about beating him. I admitted my defeat and felt some of my pump go away. I tried, but I was so taken aback by my first sight of him, that I'd settled for second place before we walked out on the stage."

Circa 1969, New York city, Arnold talking about seeing Sergio "The Myth" Oliva for the first time in person.

Comment

Working...