metal detectors

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HOTROCKS
    • Feb 2009

I've gone to the main library and looked at old maps and have found old abandoned settlements .
    Most around here were along the rail roads.
    You would be surprised at how many of them are out there.
    Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• Thate
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

Have you found anything worth keeping bro?

Comment

• theartofwar
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by black7
        does anyone use them and look for artifacts as a hobby?? I am thinking about buying one. I am interested in starting a coin collection... luckly i live on a civil war confederate armory site... i think it would be a good start... thoughts?
        I'm sorry - I just had a mental image of swole guy going down a beach jumping for joy and being let down by a fucking penny LOL... hope it works out bud.
        Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

Working...