Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theartofwar
    • Feb 2010

New Ride..

ML55AMG - was hard to not get back on bike, but gotta grow up.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by theartofwar; 10-04-2010, 02:28 AM. Reason: can't post pics...
    Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.
  • theartofwar
    • Feb 2010

outside
    Attached Files
    Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• theartofwar
      • Feb 2010

finally - give me to xmas - my cycle set me back more than I figured but by end of first term even I should have it exterior like this ... honestly costs roughly 1k-1,500k just to do what's been done. Same year same everything just mercd it out.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...