Big Sick D!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Big Sick D!

Great to see you posting regular again brutha! Kinda brings back the "old days" to see you posting. I remember when I first joined IT back in '03...although I could hold my own with almost anyone in the training/diet game due to being in it for 30+ years, I was and STILL am a rookie in the AS field compared to the likes of you, LI, Deacon, Johnny B, etc etc. Although you're busy now with your new job, I wish you could find time enuff to post even once weekly if nothing else...I miss reading your SoCal stories of the 90's regarding pumping iron, wrecking your bike (lol ), what big names you seen in the gym that day, etc etc!
  • BigSickD
    Vet
    • May 2004

HAHA, hell yeah, I got the bodybuilding bug again. I figure since I turn 40 in March and I haven't bulked up over 245 in almost 3years I would hit it hard and heavy. Though I never got away from the gym I just kept my size down for my track stuff on my bike. I already have packed on 8lbs in the last 2weeks just by adding more quality carbs to my diet, now I am 249 and planning on getting back up in the 270+ range and see where to go from there. Oh, the latest guy I saw in the gym was IFBB pro Ben White, since I haven't kept up on the bb scene too much I had to ask a guy in the gym who he was. Dude was big, he was actually just training a coulple guys that won a local contest at a supplement store here to have a free training session with him. We ended up chatting and he was a cool dude, though he is from the east coast...LOL Here is a pic I can post of me on the track, for identity reasons can't post a front shot, plus this is the view most on the track have of me anyways...
    Attached Files
    BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• Deacon
      Vet
      • Jan 2005

I agree nice to see old Big D back !
      Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
      "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• John Benz
        Vet
        • Jan 2004

Yep! Good to see you back BigSickD.

Comment

• BigSickD
          Vet
          • May 2004

Thanks fellas.. I just ran into a couple that have been in the bodybuilding scene for 30years or so at breakfast this morning. He competed against Paul Dillett, Cormier and guys in that era when they were still doing amateur shows and beat some them at times. He himself blew out his knee doing hacks and it ended his career, upper body of a Pro but his lower never came back. She did alot of shows back in the day. They have probaly forgot more about bb then most will ever learn. They still go to the O and Arnold every year and are die hard fans and are both in there 50's and look damn good. It was good talking to them today, they use to train me almost 15years ago. I think it was a sign..LOL
          Last edited by BigSickD; 10-17-2010, 04:10 PM.
          BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
            • Apr 2006

Gary is a big guy, definately had the genetics to do well.

Comment

• blk99xtreme

Yo BSD ! glad to hear from you broha !!

Comment

• mrhtbd

It's nice to remember the ones who helped us and kept our interest strong. Now you are that guy Big D!
                Welcome back.

Comment

• b52
                  • Oct 2006

yeah, i miss those stories about you wrecking your bike too. It seemed it was always being fixed or just crashed.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

270+ here we come haha...back to the good ol' days brutha! Be careful with the elbow & delt & knee & & & (lol ) when kicking the iron heavy D.

Comment

Working...