Need pct advice

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • parabody8

Need pct advice

I am doing a test prop and dbol cycle. Its only my second cycle. My first was a test eth cycle for 8 weeks. Im planning on running 300mgs of prop 2 times per week. And dbol ed 30-40mgs. I have clomid and aremidex now but unsure how much to take. and when. I plan on running this cycle now and then 6weeks after this is over run another cycle not sure what yet. ANy advice would be great. I know my diet and workout is gonna determine alot which i have already got planned out.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by parabody8
    I am doing a test prop and dbol cycle. Its only my second cycle. My first was a test eth cycle for 8 weeks. Im planning on running 300mgs of prop 2 times per week. And dbol ed 30-40mgs. I have clomid and aremidex now but unsure how much to take. and when. I plan on running this cycle now and then 6weeks after this is over run another cycle not sure what yet. ANy advice would be great. I know my diet and workout is gonna determine alot which i have already got planned out.

It's a better idea imo to run the d-bol at 40mgs for only the fist four weeks as d-bol is fairly harsh on the liver and also tends to increase GR affinity if ran to close to the end of a cycle (not good for the recovery phase). Use arimidex at approx .5mgs during the cycle only if you are experienceing alot of bloat. I would run the prop at least 8 weeks for best results. Start pct approx one week after last prop inj. clomid 100mgs 14 days, clomid 50mgs an additional 14 days should do the trick.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...