Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joebob
    • Nov 2005

pct and sus

im going to do an 8 - 10 wk cycle of sus. with 4 wks of d-bol. i ll be taking 30-40 mg of d-bol daily for wks 1-4.
    with sus it will be
    wk 1- 500 mg
    wk 2-6- 750-1000mg per wk
    wk 7- 500 mg
    wk 8 250

i was wondering if ne 1 had advice on the amounts of the things i will need for pct. and should i run the hcg throughout the whole cycle or what till then end?
  • DaPit26

Why are you running a lower dose in week 1 than week 2-6 and then tapering? Have you ever tried frontloading? Use a combination of Nolvadex + Proviron or an anti-aromatase like Arimidex, Femara, or Aromasin.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

I don't that you need hcg with the cycle that you laid out. Three weeks after last injection I would suggest clomid 100mgs nolva 20mgs for 14 days then clomid 50mgs nolva 20 mgs for another two to three weeks. As suggested an AI may used if you want to keep bloat at a minimum.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• joebob
        • Nov 2005

thanx but i think i m going to change my cycle to an 8-10 wk cycle of test prop and a 4 wk of d-bol so do u have any advice for the pct. i was running a lower dosage towards the end so that it wouldnt b as bad on my body when starting the pct. if u dont think i need to worry bout it then ill do 750 to 1000 mgs per wk for the whole 8 to 10 wks. any advice would help i just want to do this cycle right my first cycle i didnt no all this shit and i lost most of the gains

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Originally posted by joebob
          thanx but i think i m going to change my cycle to an 8-10 wk cycle of test prop and a 4 wk of d-bol so do u have any advice for the pct. i was running a lower dosage towards the end so that it wouldnt b as bad on my body when starting the pct. if u dont think i need to worry bout it then ill do 750 to 1000 mgs per wk for the whole 8 to 10 wks. any advice would help i just want to do this cycle right my first cycle i didnt no all this shit and i lost most of the gains

Either cycle you're going to be shut down, so the pct remains the same.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• joebob
            • Nov 2005

so even with test prop and dbol i definently wont need hcg?

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by joebob
              so even with test prop and dbol i definently wont need hcg?

If your worried about your nuts shrinking, use it, otherwise you probably don't need it.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...