What was your longest recovery???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bullstuffman

What was your longest recovery???

Just curious what everyones longest recovery was. I am about to start my spring cycle, and it seems that I am stil not recovered from the last one. Little bullstuffman just doesnt seem to want to do his thing. I did 4 weeks of pct, which included hcg, nolva, and clomid. The old boys "just aint what they used to be, aint what they used to be". No, but seriously, I guess what I am trying to figure out is if I should hold off on starting the next cycle, or just go ahead as planned. So.....what was you longest recovery time????????
  • CO-B16
    Vet
    • May 2004

5 weeks for me....my last cycle was 24 weeks long and it took 5 weeks to feel completely recovered....that was with clomid and nolva....
    THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• RJH8541
      VET
      • Nov 2003

As far as being recovered and feeling recovered, they are two different things IMO. I would say that as long as your bloodwork is in line with your original baseline BW (ssuming you did baseline bloodwork), then you should be OK.

As for little guy there, that is why I always use Proviron now. Great addition to any cycle and PCT
      drVJ is hot

Comment

• CO-B16
        Vet
        • May 2004

All i know is when the morning wood comes back and i start wanting sex all the time, i know im back to normal.....but yes bloodwork is the best way to know where your levels are....

YO MOMMA

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

hcg up to pct is fine, but hcg during recovery may actually hinder htpa recovery.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• bullstuffman

hmmm. Ok, I guess I need to just assess the situation a little further.

Comment

• workingout
              VET
              • Apr 2004

After a 22 week cycle with proper PCT I did not get morning wood back for 7 months. But there may have been other factors...
              He who does not strike first is the first stricken.

BS ESS

Comment

• Deacon
                Vet
                • Jan 2005

whne I ran that 23 week cycle I never seemed to really come back strong for several months - as a matter of fact I got pretty disgusted with things so I ran just a mild 500 mgs per week test only for 8 weeks cycle.
                Then all of a sudden I snapped right back after a standard PCT follwing that short low dose test cycle - I wonder if I had not run that if I would have suffered longer?
                Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• bullstuffman

Originally posted by Deacon
                  whne I ran that 23 week cycle I never seemed to really come back strong for several months - as a matter of fact I got pretty disgusted with things so I ran just a mild 500 mgs per week test only for 8 weeks cycle.
                  Then all of a sudden I snapped right back after a standard PCT follwing that short low dose test cycle - I wonder if I had not run that if I would have suffered longer?
                  That is wierd.... You say a mild cycle of 500mgs, what do you run a cycle 1g?

Comment

• CO-B16
                    Vet
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by bullstuffman
                    That is wierd.... You say a mild cycle of 500mgs, what do you run a cycle 1g?
                    more like 3 grams

YO MOMMA

Comment

Working...