• Show
Clear All
  • DWBO
    Vet
    • Aug 2015

Day 2
    Was better at 3iu .
    Ate raw oatmeal on the way to gym .
    Other than smiling at a hottie with my Uni-tooth from oats stuck in my teeth it was a great workout . Muscles look full and pumped .
    Still in the infancy stage of my experimentation with slin .
    I think I need to find a drinkable/measurable complex carb drink .
    Years I have spent looking for Protein supplements had me trying to reduce carb intake .
    Regards
    DWBO

Comment

• beast
      Vet
      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by DWBO
      Day 2
      Was better at 3iu .
      Other than smiling at a hottie with my Uni-tooth from oats stuck in my teeth it was a great workout . Muscles look full and pumped .
      Years I have spent looking for Protein supplements had me trying to reduce carb intake .
      Regards
      DWBO
      1st phorm just released one. Muscle meds has one I've used as well.
      Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• Acneman
        Banned
        • Oct 2016

Great read LI .
        I have a vial next to my GH I'm getting ready to tap .
        Endless research still leaves me with questions as my first time was a disaster .
        I'm about ready to experiment with 2iu PW and adjust after a few sessions .
        Regards
        DWBO

Day 2
        Was better at 3iu .
        Regards
        DWBO

ok questions. size/weight aprox body fat, are you on any gear, how much GH are you taking, time of day of workout, post workout consumption plan.

if you are taking 3 iu after a work out you dont need a carb drink. drink a protein shake that contains carbs, then eat your clean meal. the higher doses need a safety net of immediate high carb intake.

Comment

• G.Reaper
          Vet
          • Oct 2013

Carry some glucose tabs in your pocket just in case. Other that that the pumps are intense to say the least!

Comment

Working...