X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • meateater

add all that shit, bro

Comment

• Supes25

sounds good, should i go on a "cycle" of test or just low doses for now? im just back to the gym, and still 90 lbs below where i was. cant lift heavy for atleast 3 more months`or i will tear open my abdomen.

Comment

• Supes25

and still having trouble absorbing nutrients

Comment

• meateater

I would do at least a low dose......gotta build up your body as much as you can.

Comment

• Supes25

thanks alot for the help, i'll let you know how it goes.

Comment

• meateater

sweet

Comment

• Bananas
                Vet
                • Nov 2005

hey man i am not a doc but i did a search for some other guy that was asking similar questions and i am glad i did because this is what i found.

"""I did a search for you on pubmed and the only thing that came up was

according to the article, the person using HGH and had crohns disease ended up with HIGHLY MALIGNANT colorectal cancer.

This makes sense since in crohns disease since ur colon is inflammed. and constantly inflammed tissues are at a higher risk of malignant transformation (for eg. people with chronic GERD, are at a higher risk of esophaegeal carcinoma since there esophagus is constantly inflammed from the stomach acid.) Now adding HGH to this allready inflammed tissue which is the first step for malignant transformation might be like adding fuel to the fire.

If I were you I would not take the risk, and there is no way your gastroeneterlogist will prescribe you HGH for this. Just because HGH is synonym to positive things in BBing industry doesnt really mean it would help with colitis.

I would think AAS might be more helpful then GH to hold on to your muscle mass and things like that without the added risk of cancer. Good luck

once again my advice, dont mix HGH with Crohns please.""

Comment

• Bananas
                  Vet
                  • Nov 2005

sorry i copied and pasted it from my reply to the other dude on the other website but you get the gist of what is being said.

Comment

• Supes25

thanks but i cant get colon cancer, dont have one anymore! my gastro doc is the one who pointed me towards the hgh to try to get my organs to reconect (they had to section the remainder of my small intestine) Alittle update, I've been back in the gym and on for about 4-5 weeks now and size is back up, lean and around 210, not including the 50lbs of lost organs, which is kinda cool i look way bigger and lift a ton more than any of the 210 lifters at the golds i lift at. Planning on a new surgury in either late Dec or Jan to create a BCIR internal pouch.

Comment

• meateater

Originally posted by Supes25
                      thanks but i cant get colon cancer, dont have one anymore! my gastro doc is the one who pointed me towards the hgh to try to get my organs to reconect (they had to section the remainder of my small intestine) Alittle update, I've been back in the gym and on for about 4-5 weeks now and size is back up, lean and around 210, not including the 50lbs of lost organs, which is kinda cool i look way bigger and lift a ton more than any of the 210 lifters at the golds i lift at. Planning on a new surgury in either late Dec or Jan to create a BCIR internal pouch.

Good job, keep it up.

Comment

• Thate
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Supes25
                        lean and around 210, not including the 50lbs of lost organs
                        Does your stomach measure and look noticeably smaller?

Comment

• Supes25

it did for a few months after the surgery, when i laid down my stomach concaved all the way to my back, it was friggin weird to see. Now it is back to normal, and if anything a bit swollen, the docs said that is from the recovery process and can take about 6-12 months to get back to normal.

Comment

• Supes25

Alright now i have a new problem, new surgery on the 8th of Dec! Im back up to about 235 cut up it was a bitch to get back here and dont want to loose it. How can i keep the muscle gained? Should i try to fatten up so my body feeds off of that? BTW the surgery is a BCIR reconstruction so my guts will be paralized for about a week, ie no food or drink for atleast 7-10 days, any suggestions?

Comment

• Supes25

BTW im on 500/w test e and 400/w tren e. Was thinking of running it till the day of surgury, or should i stop it now?

Comment

• Supes25

come on guys only 2 weeks til surgery, need some help here!!

Comment

Working...