X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thate
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

Personally I would drop that tren asap

Have your protein drinks ready for those days you can't eat.

Comment

• Supes25

my intestines will be paralized for atleast 4-7 days, depending on when they naturally start to work again. No protein, no water, nothing but iv liquids. SUCKS. So you think i should still get off?

Comment

• Supes25

At the hospital still 6 days without food or drink and counting, but starting to feel better. the surgery was a sucess! now i gotta figure out how to get the size back. the doc and i came to an agreement of six weeks post surgery till i can get back to the gym as long as two weeks are really easy lifting. Jan 19th will the the first day back to the gym.
        Attached Files

Comment

• OKMEDIC
          • Oct 2007

Glad things are going well for you. What all did they take care of during this surgery?
          The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of only one hour.

Comment

• Supes25

they reconstucted my small intestines and placed an internal bag that drains out of my lower abdomen

Comment

• gear101

bro i hope all gets better

there is an oil.. i can't remeber the name.. comes from some place in the far east.. i think that has a grip of cals in it.. let me see if i can find it

Comment

• Thate
                Vet
                • Mar 2007

damn supes, glad you are doing ok. The muscle will come back on quickly, just make sure you don't push it too fast too soon.

Comment

• Supes25

thanks guys, i just got busted from the docs trying to do pullups in the room. oops. Just cant wait to get back up. gear101 if yo can find it let me know it would be greatly appreciated. So far i think recovery is going really well. still another week in this friggin place though.

Comment

• Thate
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2007

coconut oil is heavily concentrated with cals

Comment

• Supes25

I'll give that a try for sure thanks, in down 25lbs, this sucks... BTW Im getting out of the damn hospital on Tues so ill be home for Christmas!! Havent seen my wife or 1 1/2yr old Tanner in over two weeks.

Comment

• Thate
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2007

Have a great Christmas with the fam bro!

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

fuck bro..i missed this thread..i wish you a speedy recovery ,happy holidays.

Comment

• Supes25

Thanks guys! Im back home and trying to recover, made it for Christmas; hope you all hade a great Chistmas too. Lost 35lbs total, but with this new surgery i should be able to get it back pretty quickly. No gym til the 1st of Feb.

I was thinking of starting 2ius GH 5/2 on sunday. Do you think this will help with the organ healing? Going to lift with no juice til March 1st then add onto the gh with 500mg trene and 500mg teste a week. What do you think? should i wait longer to start or no?

Comment

• Thate
                              Vet
                              • Mar 2007

I would just stay natty for now bro gh included. This was a pretty serious surgery and I wouldn't mess around. Just take it easy for the time being.

Comment

• Supes25

I was thinking about the gh to help with recovery not for muscle gain, do you think there would be a benefit there? Already starting to do 10 pushups twice a day yea i know not much, but for being filleted its all it got to get those. just getting ansy and want to get back to life of cousre.

Comment

Working...