Clear All
  • Sadie

Originally posted by Nigbo
    dude stop giving my secrets out
    lol i hate you and your damn metabolism i mean it LOL
    goddess bunny is not happy! lol

Comment

• Xframe

I would try running it 7 days a week if only using 2iu's. Me personally would add a small dose of testosterone along with the hgh, even 200-250mg of cyp may speed up results and help you gain more.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Xframe
        I would try running it 7 days a week if only using 2iu's. Me personally would add a small dose of testosterone along with the hgh, even 200-250mg of cyp may speed up results and help you gain more.

7 days isn't a good idea as you run an increased risk of greater hgh antibody production and increased insulin resistence, with hgh the 2 day off time works best.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• rippedfreak
          Banned
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by liftsiron
          7 days isn't a good idea as you run an increased risk of greater hgh antibody production and increased insulin resistence, with hgh the 2 day off time works best.
          What do you think about 3 days a week... Maybe at a higher dosage?

Comment

• Xframe

I think that depends on the individual, as with most chemicals and compounds. I think its safe to say 2iu's ED for 6-12 months would be alright. Now guys are going 5-10iu's ED for several years, which is unneccessary.

Comment

• Domenic963

I just started Blue Tops @ 2iu/day, 1iu upon waking, and 1iu 4-5 hours later, only bc that's the most common dosing I've read.
              I'll bump dose eventually, but I'm going to go slow. Will bump thread with progress.

Comment

• MarkTaylor

I think it is an exception case, I never heard it before.

Comment

• Djray

8-10 I.U.ED Expensive

Very expensive too!!!!

Comment

• ninobambino
                    • Jan 2005

IMO 2iu's 5 on 2 off with a clean diet can result in a physique ripped to the bone with full looking muscles.
                    ^^^^
                    100% agree. A lot of people don't eat clean but still see great results. But if you eat clean unreal results. Also, most don't seem to get the point it takes time to get the best results. They seem to want quick results or expect quick results without doing their homework on it. Cas' it's so expensive or used to be some will give up on it after a month or two when most will say you need to run it for a minimum of at least 3-6mths. The longer the better IMO.
                    IMO there are so many benefits of running GH.

RF - a lot of people are doing the EOD method and really liking it.

Comment

• ninobambino
                      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Djray
                      Very expensive too!!!!
                      Welcome to A-E by the way.

Comment

• strongman
                        Vet
                        • Feb 2009

actually the 5-2 came from people trying make thier kits last longer. 7 days a week in fine. Your not going to see a bit of difference using it at night, in the morning, split 2x or 10x a day. Just take the shit ed. 2-4 iu ed for as long as you can afford. This is a long term benefit drug and like stated above works unbelievable with low dose test. The older you are the better it works, but even the younger guys will benefit over time. I have been on both low dose test and hgh for going on 4 straight years. I am 40 and when I shave and a get close hair cut I can pass for 30.

Theres been a lot of broscience and misinformation on hgh over the years so it's tuff to know what or whom to beleive. As with most things, more is not always better and low dose long term seems to work really well.

Comment

Working...