High dosing, lower frequency? Or standard 5 on 2 off?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ironman404
    • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Darkness
    I don't have any experience with doing it that way. I guess if it were no carbs it would fine. Except that you only produce so much enzyme to digest protein and if you hit a protein shake immediately that has 60g then 50g of real stuff, don't know if you're gonna get all of the second 50 or if half of it will dissipate as fart gas. Idk.

I think whey is garbage though and I know that's off topic. We try real hard to avoid processed foods then worship this shit that is processed of all processed foods, and our bodies torch the shit. When I stopped using whey I literally gained 10 lbs of meat, and looked SO much leaner because that layer of gunk went away under my skin from all the processed fillers. And if you think your fancy whey isolate has no fillers, weigh a scoop and tell me if it weighs more than the protein content listed. It will. What's the rest of the weight? It's that gunk.
    So would replacing whey with something like Egg whites International (or whatever it's called lol) be a better option?

Comment

• Friggemall

So darkenss have I then wasted 8 kits by doing 2.5 am and 2.5 before bed and should have been doing 5 UI post workout which is just after work?

Comment

• bufbiker

I got more from dosing once post work out than splitting it am and pm.

I think this thread should be a sticky.
        Tons of good info here.

Comment

• Ironman404
          • Oct 2016

Originally posted by bufbiker
          I got more from dosing once post work out than splitting it am and pm.

I think this thread should be a sticky.
          Tons of good info here.
          Agreed...I'm glad I brought it up lol. Excellent input from everyone.

Comment

• Darkness
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Friggemall
            So darkenss have I then wasted 8 kits by doing 2.5 am and 2.5 before bed and should have been doing 5 UI post workout which is just after work?
            By no means. I think what you're doing is best for results that help lean you out. The OP says his primary goal was adding size. The protocol I outlined is meant to maximize results towards that goal.

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Ironman404
              So would replacing whey with something like Egg whites International (or whatever it's called lol) be a better option?
              I know I sometimes am controversial, but YES I am 100% convinced from my own experiences and that of others that using real food instead of whey will deliver great results. I know some people say "yea but I'll still use whey post workout, just no other times". My reply is that now you're limiting the garbage meal to the most important one of the day.

I use carton egg whites typically. They pasteurized so if I need to look a certain way I'll switch to real egg whites.

Chicken breast is good too for protein with no fat.

Comment

Working...