New personal results from slin use

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blondecrazygaij

Using LOG --I go 10 units immediately PWO, 3x weekly, one month on, one month off, dex/iso for my recovery.

This has taken me from 225 to 244 lbs. in a little over 6 weeks --very positive.

Yes I have gained a little fat.

Comment

• Zeus
      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by the shocker
      So Zeus, you would suggest for a newb to just do it Post workout then take a shake with dextrose?

That is what I did.
      But I noticed that the less slin I use at one time, and more often the leaner I remain, of corse your diet plays a very big roll in that to.
      Zeus was known for having numerous affairs with mortal women producing even more children including Hercules.

The United States National institute on Aging is funding studies to confirm earlier findings that human growth hormone (HGH) and other hormones, including DHEA (an adrenal hormone) and sex hormones, can slow, stop, and/or possibly reverse the changes associated with aging.

ANTHONY D'AREZZO TRIBUTE
      A good friend of mine, trainer and mentor RIP Anthony

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER

DORIAN YATES

MIKE MENTZER

Comment

• Zeus
        • Oct 2007

PS - shocker if you are refering to a newb to slin yes only after training even then they should be VERY carefull, but if is someone that just started to train forget it stay away from slin it could kill them.

Slin is more for "advanced bb"
        Zeus was known for having numerous affairs with mortal women producing even more children including Hercules.

The United States National institute on Aging is funding studies to confirm earlier findings that human growth hormone (HGH) and other hormones, including DHEA (an adrenal hormone) and sex hormones, can slow, stop, and/or possibly reverse the changes associated with aging.

ANTHONY D'AREZZO TRIBUTE

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER

DORIAN YATES

MIKE MENTZER

Comment

• ALLO

Originally posted by JrMaFia
          i am scared of slin
          No need to be. If you are using Log, after you are done with your injection, drink a coke or pepsi or any other soft drink. That will give you enough sugar to prevent you from going hypo. I used to drink gatorade or a mountain dew about an hour after I did my slin inj and I was shooting 20 iu's post workout. Of course I was using humilin R, so about an hour after I drank my soda, I ate, and I was fine. Done it a million times. The fears related to insulin use IMO< is overrated, and from people who have never used it.

If you are really worried about it, go buy a bottle of sugar tabs and munch on them for about 30 minutes after your injection.

Comment

• the shocker

yeah i have been reading for around 2 years i just stilld dont feel comfortable enough to try it, but i think about starting in dec to get ready for my School BB'ing show

Comment

• blondecrazygaij

<i>I worked my way up to the 5 units per meal </i>

Uh...@ 6 meals/day you're doing...30 UNITS OF SLIN DAILY...?

How many 1-month cycles have you been doing this?

Comment

• Zeus
                • Oct 2007

Originally posted by blondecrazygaij
                <i>I worked my way up to the 5 units per meal </i>

Uh...@ 6 meals/day you're doing...30 UNITS OF SLIN DAILY...?

How many 1-month cycles have you been doing this?

3 month's. Why do you ask?

ANTHONY D'AREZZO TRIBUTE

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER

DORIAN YATES

MIKE MENTZER

Comment

Working...