Official Random Thread..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • QueenB

Ohhhhh, (and I hate this phrase but it fits) THAT'S HOT!!!! I love the contrast!!! Grrrrooooowwwwwlllll!!!! LMFAO...

The alcohol thing? Hell, I dunno. I think Cath said something about the drinks being weak at once place she hit. Maybe they were just really crappy weak drinks. Or, you could have just been timing them well and drinking slow enough to not see a real strong response to the amount of alcohol. **shrugs shoulders, "how the fuck do I know?!"**

Comment

• eVolution

Originally posted by QueenB
      Ohhhhh, (and I hate this phrase but it fits) THAT'S HOT!!!! I love the contrast!!! Grrrrooooowwwwwlllll!!!! LMFAO...

The alcohol thing? Hell, I dunno. I think Cath said something about the drinks being weak at once place she hit. Maybe they were just really crappy weak drinks. Or, you could have just been timing them well and drinking slow enough to not see a real strong response to the amount of alcohol. **shrugs shoulders, "how the fuck do I know?!"**
      LOL!!!!

The drinks were weak at the Orleans in one of the bars there, I assume that's the reason. However, all 4 shots were taken within 10-15 minutes of each other lol. Oh well, there's always another time.

:dancing:

Comment

• Goblin6

Originally posted by QueenB
        I REALLY like Erick's new PIMP avatar...In the words of our lovely Tiff, RAAAWWRRRR!!!!! LMAO....

I stopped to pick up dinner tonight and while I waited Deb offered me a drink and in the rush of everything spaced on my normal drink and brought me a sex on the beach....DIDN'T HELP MATTERS!!!!!

Christ almighty I'm ready for Joseph to be home......

Oh yea, Brad, I'm aware of the problems Bama has had, probably moreso than you are. However, the SEC will ALWAYS be the toughest conference in the nation. Team for team the SEC is much more well rounded than the PAC 10 and it's DAMN SURE more consistent. Give it another year and even Bama will help boost that to yet another level above the Pac-10. PSH, and here I thought I liked you, WTF was I thinkin. LOL!!!!
        Oh you still like me, and you know it.
        All I am saying is don't discount the PAC-10. USC, Oregon, Cal, all VERY good teams. Is the PAC-10 gonna equal the SEC anytime soon, no.its a brutal conference and will be for a while. But don't sleep on the PAC-10, teams happen to do very well in the bowl games they get into.

Want another sex on the beach?

Comment

• laurie

Originally posted by Shawty

Haha! No way! Mine is the 13th!!

I should've known you are a wild woman SCORPIO like me. lol:headbange
          RAAAWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRr
          i just booked a ticket to go to florida for mine..

Comment

• keith

Originally posted by Zengarini
            Bloody hell Keith, emptying those kegs on your own? I hope not! All that travelling would be extremely exhausting and a real pain in the arse (or bollocks). Get some rest mate!!!! Sorry to see Ireland out of the world cup. We all wished Tonga wasted the pommies arses but they couldn't pull it off. England won't progress after the next round. I do believe it will be a South Africa/New Zealand final... well that's what I'm putting my money on.
            Definitly won't be emtpying the kegs on my own, I have a lot of generious people helping me with that. What they won't be doing is helping me consume my expensive whiskeys lol, but I will give them a drop of homemade 95% Poitín (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poiteen) I got sent over from back home.

New Zealand definitly have this world cup in the bag. Here's how it is here and back home, when your team is out everyone supports New Zealand like in soccer it's Brazil. You can buy New Zealand tops everywhere in Dublin.

Comment

• CathyFlora

Originally posted by Chris08
              How long are you supposed to go in those things? Like for a person thats relatively pale and has never been in one?
              in the old beds my pale white ass starts out with 7 minutes my first time in one, new high intensity beds...do 2.5 mins

Originally posted by eVolution
              BTW, tell me why when in Vegas, 2 margaritas (large), 3 yager bombs and 1 three wisemen had NO EFFECT on me? Not even the slightest buzz lol. Shots usually do me over, but not this time.
              When Seth bought that round, I tried to get him to haggle with the bartender at the Orleans...my gin and tonic....um was all tonic...Jenny and I got off the strip the following night...and my ass got lit up in some stinky old bar in the historical downtown district!

Comment

• alwaysL8

got my hair did. everyone likes it, except for my friend Kyle. figures...got my nails done yesterday, everyone likes them, including my friend Kyle. He better, he told me to get them done for 2 weeks..

but im sad now...

Comment

• alwaysL8

the birds are quite mouthy lately. i can't hear myself think

Comment

• KitKat

Oooo, I'm getting my hair done today too. Dosha (Aveda salon) is having a 50% off one service today and tomorrow. That saves me $50, woohoo! The price I pay to keep long hair.

Comment

• alwaysL8

i keep mine short..actually its longer in the front, spiky in the back..

Comment

• laurie

I def need to get some frequent flyer miles cause i got some traveling to do. lol

Comment

• TunaBoat

I ate Taco Bell for the first time today in like a year and I feel like absolute crap.

Comment

• alwaysL8

i haven't eaten at taco bell in ages..

Comment

• laurie

i ate three soft tacos at 2 am the other night. argh.....

Comment

• Mahaffje

Originally posted by laurie
                                I def need to get some frequent flyer miles cause i got some traveling to do. lol
                                What traveling do you have to do?

Comment

Working...