Last PL Meet Prep Log

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bufbiker

Had a decent arm day yesterday. My usual, superset ting Olympic bar Curls and lying Tricep extensions.
    Started light at 115 to loosen up the elbows then went to 135 x10 curls followed by 15 x12 extensions. Did 5 supersets. Arms still pumped today
    It's nice to be back over 20" guns again. I was feeling small at 19 3/4, 20".

Comment

• bufbiker

I've sucked at keeping up with this log. But honestly after my last leg workout I just didn't think I could get my numbers up close to 800 lbs again so I gave up the idea of competition.
      However it is still early in the process and the deca is just beginning to be noticeable at the end of week three. So I'll try it for a while longer.
      Catching up beginning with last Saturday squat training.
      squats - 225x20, 315x10, 405x10, 495x5, 545x3, 545x1
      Again my hips and knees were hurting. I may try my knee wraps today.

Comment

• bufbiker

Monday 11/14, worked flat bench. Still working through wrist soreness issues so didn't really push myself.
        Flat bench - 225 × 10, 315×10, 405×6, 495×3, 545 just pulled it out of the rack and held it a bit just to feel the weight. I don't think I could have gotten it on that day. I should have just done the 495 for one rep. The 3rd rep was a struggle to lock in. But strength and recovery time are progressing so I'm pleased.

Tuesday, shoulders and back. Only went up to 275 on seated military presses and did 3 sets of 10 there.
        Bent over rows 3 sets at 315 to failure each set. 17 down to 12 range.
        Friday arms. Nothing to brag about. Just 135 supersets curls then lyingbextensions. Didnt count sets but 5 or 6 I think.
        Which leads to today, leg day again. We'll see what happens.
        Today end of week three on cycle.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by bufbiker
          It's nice to be back over 20" guns again. I was feeling small at 19 3/4, 20".

Comment

Working...