Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • finger
    • Mar 2008

GH lab results

It has been a while since I have been on the forum. I could use your guys help. I have been using HGH for almost 2 months at 4 iu daily. The other day, I was fasting and took 10ius at 0800 and had my blood done to test my GH and IGF-1 levels. My results were as follows: GH serum was 1.8 ng/ml and IGF-1 was 223 ng/ml. I am a 36 year old male.

Given all the information listed previously, do you guys believe that the GH I am on is the real deal? My source is on point as far as AAS, but this is the first time of using the GH.
  • finger
    • Mar 2008

Does anyone have any experience with GH and blood work? Trying to determine if I will rely on my guy again for GH.

Comment

• Glycomann

Sorry to say but it looks like not.

Comment

• drealdeal81
        • Apr 2017

Originally posted by finger
        It has been a while since I have been on the forum. I could use your guys help. I have been using HGH for almost 2 months at 4 iu daily. The other day, I was fasting and took 10ius at 0800 and had my blood done to test my GH and IGF-1 levels. My results were as follows: GH serum was 1.8 ng/ml and IGF-1 was 223 ng/ml. I am a 36 year old male.

Given all the information listed previously, do you guys believe that the GH I am on is the real deal? My source is on point as far as AAS, but this is the first time of using the GH.
        hi

How much time has passed after inject ?

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Glyco would know.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...