Clear All
  • Big B
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

Look good brother!

Comment

• b52
      • Oct 2006

Thanks guys. Appreciate the feedback. I feel I've definitely made some good progress. Almost time to bridge, with cjc1295 w/dac, ipamorelin, igf, and frag. Curious how lean these peptides can actually get me instead of running t3 or clen.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Dude you have no biz fucking with t3. Neither do I or damn near the rest of the board/boards. I mean seems like sooo many guys nowadays just throw that in thier arsonal so casually. I feel t3 should only be used for a guy whos trying to get ultra shredded for a show, not just hardcore gym rats like most of us trying to have the best non-competitive physique we can.

Anyways, just my take.

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
          Dude you have no biz fucking with t3. Neither do I or damn near the rest of the board/boards. I mean seems like sooo many guys nowadays just throw that in thier arsonal so casually. I feel t3 should only be used for a guy whos trying to get ultra shredded for a show, not just hardcore gym rats like most of us trying to have the best non-competitive physique we can.

Anyways, just my take.
          Which is why I'm not running t3 my friend. I had clen before and I used it one day and was all set. Too harsh of a drug, and it scares me just like dnp does. And peptides are friggin awesome. Expensive but they have their place, and are much safer than either of those 2 drugs.

Comment

• Roughrydr
            • Oct 2017

Looking good. My waistline hasn't looked like that since I was in my 20's. I'm now built like a tree trunk. Lol. Good work brother.
            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Roughrydr
              Looking good. My waistline hasn't looked like that since I was in my 20's. I'm now built like a tree trunk. Lol. Good work brother.
              My waist hasn't been that size since 16 haha! I'm guessing 30-31"??

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by b52
                Which is why I'm not running t3 my friend. I had clen before and I used it one day and was all set. Too harsh of a drug, and it scares me just like dnp does. And peptides are friggin awesome. Expensive but they have their place, and are much safer than either of those 2 drugs.
                I hear ya bro. I'm gonna try me out some cjc-295 w/dac soon. Got some bpc-157 too to try to fix these shoulders. Hence, no ghrp this time or I will be a human pin cushion haha. Only other time I ran a peptide was 12 years or so back - igf lr3 - and prolly fake.

Comment

• b52
                  • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                  I hear ya bro. I'm gonna try me out some cjc-295 w/dac soon. Got some bpc-157 too to try to fix these shoulders. Hence, no ghrp this time or I will be a human pin cushion haha. Only other time I ran a peptide was 12 years or so back - igf lr3 - and prolly fake.
                  Igf seems to be the unicorn of the bunch as everyone seems to have great luck with almost every other peptide. I wonder why? I know mine is legit, but I paid big bucks for it. Why is everything else good but the igf is bunk or underdosed immensely? It can't be that much harder to poduce. Where's spidey when you need him?

Comment

• Big B
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2016

Originally posted by b52
                    5'9" 190
                    My bad, now I know your height. I’m .5” taller

Comment

Working...