Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 10-25-2017, 05:52 PM   #16
basskiller
Administrator

Location: My personality is who I am, My attitude is who you are
basskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to behold
How is Terrarium better.. just curious. I have an extra firestick I'm looking to build
basskiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 09:43 PM   #17
TheMuscleMan
Vet

TheMuscleMan has a spectacular aura aboutTheMuscleMan has a spectacular aura aboutTheMuscleMan has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
How is Terrarium better.. just curious. I have an extra firestick I'm looking to build

Terrarium tv is way easy to navigate than kodi. It is a lot faster to bring up searches and links. Hardly any broken links at all and it will bring up ones that will play instantly instead of having to buffer. It resolves links faster too so even if it has to resolve links to play the movie it is a ton faster than kodi. Once you try it you will love it and probably never use kodi again! I dint use kodi anymore I use only terrarium tv. You should check it out bro I guarantee you will find it to be far better than kodi.

Thanks
TMM
Old 10-25-2017, 09:47 PM   #18
TheMuscleMan
Vet

TheMuscleMan has a spectacular aura aboutTheMuscleMan has a spectacular aura aboutTheMuscleMan has a spectacular aura about
Go here and read about it and watch the videos about it and see what it looks like and how simple it is to use.

https://terrariumtv.com

Thanks
TMM
Old 10-26-2017, 05:57 AM   #19
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
I found the Mobdro to on mine. I get pissed off trying to watch it. It skips, repeats, goes into fast speed then freezes up while sound track still plays then finally catches up. I get upset easily and want to start breaking things. Cable is gone now, bu the way.
Also should I be using the 5g or the other WiFi for best results?
Roughrydr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 09:11 AM   #20
basskiller
Administrator

Location: My personality is who I am, My attitude is who you are
basskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to behold
Cool. Thanks.. TMM I think I'll give it a try when I load the new FS
basskiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 05:02 PM   #21
Thate
Vet

Thate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
I found the Mobdro to on mine. I get pissed off trying to watch it. It skips, repeats, goes into fast speed then freezes up while sound track still plays then finally catches up. I get upset easily and want to start breaking things. Cable is gone now, bu the way.
5g is faster but the range is minimal
Thate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 08:05 PM   #22
TheMuscleMan
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
I had 2g and 5g but I think when I switched to the 100mbs it dropped to only 2g. I run all mine on 2g and its fine. I had them split up between 5g and 2g before and I didn't notice a difference and now they are all 2g and work excellent. My mobdro hasn't given me any problems but I don't watch slot of live tv so terrarium tv is what I am on all the time and it is awesome.

Thanks
TMM
Old 10-26-2017, 08:11 PM   #23
TheMuscleMan
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
Cool. Thanks.. TMM I think I'll give it a try when I load the new FS
You will love terrarium tv bro. It is slot easier and faster kodi. Heck I have a kodi build with everything and I like terrarium better. You don't have all these sections and different places to go for tv shows and movies like kodi does, you k ow you have exodus and Bob unleashed and like 10 other places like that, terrarium just one place for both movies and tv shows. You can filter years and type of movie and they pop up instantly and they play perfect. Also no waiting till the next day for a show to be up that you missed, I missed survivor last night when it was on and right when it was over it was on terrarium!

Thanks
TMM
Old 10-27-2017, 06:18 AM   #24
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Yeah, i had to wait two days to catch american horror story and it took forever to load. Mobdro is real time tv but mine does like i said in previous thread and my patiens wesrs thin. My wife, if shes home gets worried.
I did find another live tv source on Lodi, the live tv icon. Watched Gotham on it last night. Only froze up once. I clicked back, hit fox again and it came back.
I think the 5g seems to be a better picture than the other. Much more hi defi. But I'm getting where I don't see as good as I used to.
Old 03-28-2018, 10:48 AM   #25
ankitgill
Banned

ankitgill is on a distinguished road
The above terrarium tv app link not working trying [URL="https:I'M AN ASS FUCKED SPAMMER[/URL] for download this app
ankitgill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 12:36 PM   #26
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitgill View Post
The above terrarium tv app link not working trying [URL="https:I'M AN ASS FUCKED SPAMMER[/URL] for download this app
Turd...

I downloaded I think it’s called placenta. Been great for me...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 06:07 AM   #27
Roughrydr

I upload vagina regularly. Its really helped my prostate
Old 04-18-2018, 12:59 PM   #28
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
you guys still using terrarium? Placenta been doing good to me so far...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 02:18 PM   #29
Stclineman
VET

Stclineman is on a distinguished road
For the ones who use Teranium TV is there somewhere I can find the UFC pay per views? I could watch them when I used Kodi but can’t find them in Teranium TV? Hopefully I’m just overlooking it.
Stclineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:07 PM   #30
Roughrydr

If you have BBC Sports 2, it free there.