Haven's Log of Physical Madness

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Haven68rs

Sunday 14th

9-915am Incline walk... I should go for a run today just didnt feel like walking.

10-12pm Back workout
    Lat Pulldown 250: 10/9/7
    Cable Row 285:10/10/7
    Standing Row 155: 20/20/14
    Shoulder Press 90: 10/10/7
    Shoulder Raise 60: 20/20/14
    Rotator Cuff 60: 10/10/7 (4th time)
    Curl 1 105: 10/10/7
    Curl 2 170: 10/10/7

12-1pm Big ass cheat meal breakfest WOOT! well not really, lean steak eggs and whole wheat toast. I started sweating like crazy after eating this. it was kinda weird.

Comment

• LadyZ
      AE Female Member
      • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Haven68rs
      12-1pm Big ass cheat meal breakfest WOOT! well not really, lean steak eggs and whole wheat toast. I started sweating like crazy after eating this. it was kinda weird.
      What did you put in it that you were sweating??... tobasco sauce or picante?

Comment

• Haven68rs

NOTHING! I had one of my buddies with me who happens to be the same guy who does my nutrition plan. He laughed and said I musta been true to the plan and it was just my metabolism kicking in to a big meal. Trust me, I wanted tabasco but I looked at that steak and decided I couldnt wait long enough for the waitress to bring it to me!

How goes that knee brace search?

Comment

• LadyZ
          AE Female Member
          • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Haven68rs
          NOTHING! I had one of my buddies with me who happens to be the same guy who does my nutrition plan. He laughed and said I musta been true to the plan and it was just my metabolism kicking in to a big meal. Trust me, I wanted tabasco but I looked at that steak and decided I couldnt wait long enough for the waitress to bring it to me!

How goes that knee brace search?
          i'm still looking... i'm thinking of going to paragon sports tomorrow to see if they have anything good.

Comment

• Sixtrock

Can you get a virus from putting information from a CD onto your computer?

Last edited by black7; 03-05-2010, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Working...